shape
carat
color
clarity

What kind of wedding band to wear with a 3 stone e-ring?

MrsWooster

Rough_Rock
Hello! I have a 3 carat cushion ring with a shield on either side. My finger is size 3.25, so it's pretty small!

I really love the halo rings with a pave wedding band like the ones from Victor Canera, but unless I reset my ring, I have a very classic look going on.

Anyway, I have not been wearing a wedding band at all with my ring and I am wondering if maybe I could get a little pave in my look if I purchase a pave band. So, I went to the jewelry store... What do you think? Should I stack? Go for a marquis look? Throw in some color? What do you all like? I began to try rings on my pinkie because my knuckle was starting to swell up.

IMG_0596.jpg IMG_1357.jpg IMG_1364.jpg IMG_1366.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the small marquis band with your ring. I found a channel set band looked best with my three stone. Lots of choice but my only caveat is that the ring not be wider than the engagement ring. The pave rings tend to have more width to them - sort of like your first picture.

Stacks can be absolutely gorgeous - if you have the finger real estate to accommodate more than one band.

What did you think about the ones you tried?

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the colored band :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the second photo. The thin marquise band with your ER. Keeping the width and height similar will bring cohesiveness to whichever look you choose. And stacking works with the proper finger real estate. I think you can rock all these looks and yes add the colored band in too.

You have a gorgeous ER @MrsWooster :love:

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
This decision may end up being one of those “you’ll know it when you see it” situations. If you are not in a rush - dont limit yourself. All of these pics are nice. I often advise customers to find one that speaks to you, the one you keep staring at and admiring every time you catch a glimpse of it.

MrsWooster

Rough_Rock
Thank you, everyone, for your input! I really liked the bit of color the emerald and diamond band added, but also liked the shape of the marquis. The more I looked at it, the more I liked the marquis band on my pinky finger. I was thinking it would possibly look good with another band, too, which is why I began to stack them. Maybe I should try it with the emerald and diamond band? Do you think it would look too delicate on its own?
IMG_1368.PNG

MrsWooster

Rough_Rock
The marquis band is made by Henri Daussi - they have this pretty sapphire and diamond combo, too, but I don't see any emerald and diamond ones. Does anyone know where to find gemstone color combination wedding bands?
Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 9.49.12 AM.png

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the tiny pave in your 4th picture and the pop of color that the emerald band gives you.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The emerald color!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone, for your input! I really liked the bit of color the emerald and diamond band added, but also liked the shape of the marquis. The more I looked at it, the more I liked the marquis band on my pinky finger. I was thinking it would possibly look good with another band, too, which is why I began to stack them. Maybe I should try it with the emerald and diamond band? Do you think it would look too delicate on its own?
IMG_1368.PNG

I like either the marquis or the smaller eternity above the marquis with it :love: - what a set!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The marquis band is made by Henri Daussi - they have this pretty sapphire and diamond combo, too, but I don't see any emerald and diamond ones. Does anyone know where to find gemstone color combination wedding bands?
Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 9.49.12 AM.png
Not to threadjack,
But you can find many gemstone and diamond variations on Etsy... many can be customize to whatever gemstone you want

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like to add a bit of color to an all colorless diamond ring so I would say emerald diamond band plus an all diamond band for the days you don’t want color.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results