shape
carat
color
clarity

What is the first non-essential store that you plan to go to?

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nordstrom’s to return my daughter’s $450 prom dress she is not getting to wear. Something tells me I should keep it for her in case she can wear it elsewhere. It’s long, off white and no sequins.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to go into my jewellers and get my sapphire and diamond rings finally sorted! 7F6AE290-E00C-4E11-8D6E-566A5D6A4E6B.jpeg 0D21D299-4359-4EB1-9380-2B0017212EF9.jpeg 8705F815-32E6-4A9F-A16C-F84EBBFCD178.jpeg
I have committed to keepIng the 3ct rounds as a pair.
So,
Take the cushion sapphire out of its current setting, put it in the fancy diamond setting and put the white sapphire into the ring that the cushion sapphire came out of.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
In some states, all stores are already open. If you live in such a state, have you gone shopping? If you are waiting for stores to open, which is first on your list?

I'm going to Sallys for DIY demi haircolor. My highlights have grown out and I am orange and grey. Not a good look.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Non-essential: Neiman Marcus, Saks
Essential: T & Co., Cartier, Hermes

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Furniture stores. We moved and we have no furniture specific for the family room (I sold our old stuff before we moved here, which btw we had since 2002). I would really like to get a sectional for the room and it’s hard to buy furniture online.
We are currently using a sofa that was meant for another room so I’m in no big rush. I can wait for a long time.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IKEA!!!!!!

I also have to go to Ikea! I have four cowhide ottomans (ottomen?!), a rug, and some bedding I need to take back. Good thing they have a return policy that goes out a year!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Ugh, I went to Sallys and picked up the temp haircolor. The clerk came over with two people not in masks. Marched over to stand right beside me and her mask was strategically placed under her nose. She stood spit to spit (face to face) with the unmasked girl and her boyfriend. I stood back about 6 feet and waited to get back into the aisle alone. Welp, no more Sallys for me, I'll order online.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another Ikea-holic here.
B98C19B8-3DF8-4BD8-BFF1-1C1383E79223.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh, I went to Sallys and picked up the temp haircolor. The clerk came over with two people not in masks. Marched over to stand right beside me and her mask was strategically placed under her nose. She stood spit to spit (face to face) with the unmasked girl and her boyfriend. I stood back about 6 feet and waited to get back into the aisle alone. Welp, no more Sallys for me, I'll order online.

Ugh. Yes online is best. If only people would be more conscientious we could all go out a bit more and more safely. It’s a shame.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There isn’t a store on the planet that I want to visit at this time. I’m going to stay inside and watch the numbers.

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I went to my two jewelers. One to set a ring and the other whatsapped me asking if I could drop by and pay a deposit for some projects he has been working on. He is very stressed about the future as all the big designer houses have stopped orders in their tracks, which is his bread and butter. So I went. That's it until June for me.

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
Macys to return lots of stuff I bought online during lockdown !

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I continue to think on this, but I can't think of a single store I'm dying to go to. Plus, it seems like it won't be until next year for me. We're still in pretty strict lockdown. I do miss going to the mall for lunch with my daughter. Experiences more than specific things? My hair is neither here no there, so no rush on that. It's all natural anyway.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be so glad just to wander around Macy's for a taste of normalcy.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Thrifting!
I need random English chintz, enough for curtains, preferably glazed and faded, for about $6, and maybe another Tole tray for a dollar, and more 25 cent cookbooks, and honestly a pair of large irreverent lampshades for the poor Celadon ginger jars I got a year ago and never put hats on. Oh dear, this has turned into another reverie, hasn’t it.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
actually went out today to the home store, I wanted to get a new pot for a plant and a couple of throw pillows for my new couch...man there was alot of people in that store, I went in got what I wanted and left as quickly as I could and I did have a mask on and I always have hand sanitizer in my SUV

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Thrifting!
I need random English chintz, enough for curtains, preferably glazed and faded, for about $6, and maybe another Tole tray for a dollar, and more 25 cent cookbooks, and honestly a pair of large irreverent lampshades for the poor Celadon ginger jars I got a year ago and never put hats on. Oh dear, this has turned into another reverie, hasn’t it.

Me too! May or may not get laid off, but thrifting is fun and affordable. I'll go first thing in the am and get out before many show up.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hair salons are allowed to open in my area as of today. To be on the safe side though, my hair dresser is coming to my house this week to give me a haircut (since the salon she works in isn't open until next Monday). I have never been so excited for a stay-at-home haircut in my life.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We went to our favorite ice cream shoppe yesterday afternoon..it was not planned. We were cycling and as we were passing by (and discussing should we just stop and say hey) the owner ran out and up to us and insisted we have ice cream on him. Haha he didn't have to twist our arm too much. Anyway it was amazing to see both D and T and we (at a safe distance) chatted for a long while with them both. And of course enjoyed ice cream.

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 6.23.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 6.24.42 AM.png

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@lambskin , so sad!
I did all my dress shopping for two daughters’ weddings via Nordstrom online. I would order six dresses at a time and then take them to the store to return.
I was already going to the mall less and less and now have no real reason to return.
I do love Crate and Barrel, though!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well today I visited Ross Dress for Less. It opened yesterday? Or the day before. I tried to shop around but ran right out when I saw the line to pay. I suspect most clothing stores will have similar long lines until people get shopping out of their system. Lol.

S

SallyB

I‘m going to restrain myself for many more months and stay home, even though I’d love to hit Super Cuts.

I looked in the mirror today and saw this:

Right around Labor Day I’ll just trim my bangs and do this:

And on Halloween I’ll be answering the door like this:

Reactions: BMI
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results