shape
carat
color
clarity

What does a day-of coordinator do?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am trying to make a list of all of the tasks involved because a family friend has offered to be our coordinator. Thanks!

Helping to coordinate timelines with the different vendors
Supervising the order/timing of people walking down the aisle
Calling the vendors a week before to confirm the date/time
Setting up placecard table, gift table, and guestbook table
Supervision of vendors set-up on day of wedding
Giving final checks and tips to vendors on the day-of
Ensuring that presents and cards are collected after the wedding
Collecting items that may need to be returned to vendors (i.e. florist vases)
Being the "go-to" person if there are any problems

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
You''ve got it!
2.gif

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Will coordinator be the person who pays all vendors as well? What is the price range like for a day coordinator?

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
you did a great job putting the list together! i have my wedding coordinator contract in front of me. peonygirl, i know some of these are repeats, but i''m just going to copy a few of the things from the contract...

condensed itinerary prepared and distributed to all members of the bridal party and family
detailed wedding day itinerary distributed to vendors to ensure your wedding day runs smoothly
coordinate and supervise all vendor set-up and clean-up at ceremony and reception sites
ensure wedding rings, marriage license and other supplies are on hand
oversee all details: placement of guestbook and programs, flower distribution, coordinate the line-up of the wedding party, cue the musicians, place favors and table numbers on guest tables

my favorite part of her package....
to top off the evening, your honeymoon suite will be decorated with rose petals and twinkling candlelight, when located within 15 minutes of the reception

plus she''ll grab a couple of plates of food from the kitchen (our ceremony, reception, and honeymoon suite are all at the same hotel) and leave them in the room for us too. that might be something to ask for.

zhuzhu, they range in price depending on the area and the services provided. the best deal, by far, i found in san diego was i do weddings. $550 for their something blue package. www.sdweddingplanner.com.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results