shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you use for your phone service?

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I realize we are paying a lot for our landline phone, internet, cell phone use, and wondering if better way to do it.
We have local and long distance with internet (and email address) bundled for around $62 a month (live in NC). This is not too bad but we got two prepaid cell phones, but realize we keep using them more and more, to the tune of about $600 the past year for the two of us, with my husband would using the cell even more if he could.
Is there a better way to get all these services for less money total? I don't care about giving up my email address. My preference is to keep the landline but might be convinced if there is big savings, and of course still need internet (which is right now through the phone), and some sort of phone access.

Any suggestions, companies?

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
We have internet through our cable company for $30 a month, no landline, a basic cell plan through Verizon for $45 a month (my entire family has Verizon so I can talk to them for free), and DH has a pre-paid cell that we spend about $120 a year for. I've been without a landline for 2 years now and haven't missed it. DH doesn't use his pre-paid phone much, we use the Verizon phone to make calls to "others", and his phone just between us when I need to get a hold of him.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results