shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this watch?

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock

It Is with Swarovski cristals, also exists in full rose gold (Google Olivia Burton wishing wave watch unboxing for a 2 min video if you want to see it better).

what do you think ? I love everything nautical, love the blue colour, think the glitters are fun and will lift my mood to see them sparkle, quite like a diamond :) . I am leaning towards the leather bracelet. I am 29 btw.
Does anyone own Olivia Burton watches ? 0DCC8EEF-4EB4-4656-8AC7-7E10D996D40C.jpeg 0EED2E43-0EF8-42BE-A1C5-1DC3748138DD.jpeg 6ADC6BC7-FA28-45E5-97DE-389E52C080EF.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a very pretty watch.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There will definitely be a lot of profit margin in watches like this - the movements are mere dollars, for example - but it's reasonably priced compared to other options on the market.

It is also very pretty! :D

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's really pretty! My daughter is 31 and I think she would love this. I don't think she usually wears watches though, darn. Maybe she'll change her mind if I show it to her. I've been thinking about treating her to something. I hope you come back with pics if you get it!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i don't have one but have seen cute designs from this brand. if you're ok with it being a disposable purchase (you might get tired of it, it might start acting up or not hold up well to wear) then no worries. rose gold w/ grey/white/cream is on trend right now.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want one !
Wonder if its water proof ?
But as my last watch was just a casio i wore 24 7 every day for 20 years my next watch has alot to live up to

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
Oh, it's really pretty! My daughter is 31 and I think she would love this. I don't think she usually wears watches though, darn. Maybe she'll change her mind if I show it to her. I've been thinking about treating her to something. I hope you come back with pics if you get it!
Yes I will :)

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
i don't have one but have seen cute designs from this brand. if you're ok with it being a disposable purchase (you might get tired of it, it might start acting up or not hold up well to wear) then no worries. rose gold w/ grey/white/cream is on trend right now.

Yes I know it’s not really a lifetime watch, but I’m ok with that because the price is reasonable

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
I want one !
Wonder if its water proof ?
But as my last watch was just a casio i wore 24 7 every day for 20 years my next watch has alot to live up to
I checked and it says « Your watch has a water-resistant rating of 1ATM or 10m (1 Bar), making it suitable for everyday use and resistant to modest water/rain splashes. »

Carthus

Rough_Rock
I really like it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results