Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this watch?

cvalier26

Rough_Rock

It Is with Swarovski cristals, also exists in full rose gold (Google Olivia Burton wishing wave watch unboxing for a 2 min video if you want to see it better).

what do you think ? I love everything nautical, love the blue colour, think the glitters are fun and will lift my mood to see them sparkle, quite like a diamond :) . I am leaning towards the leather bracelet. I am 29 btw.
Does anyone own Olivia Burton watches ? 0DCC8EEF-4EB4-4656-8AC7-7E10D996D40C.jpeg 0EED2E43-0EF8-42BE-A1C5-1DC3748138DD.jpeg 6ADC6BC7-FA28-45E5-97DE-389E52C080EF.jpeg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There will definitely be a lot of profit margin in watches like this - the movements are mere dollars, for example - but it's reasonably priced compared to other options on the market.

It is also very pretty! :D

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's really pretty! My daughter is 31 and I think she would love this. I don't think she usually wears watches though, darn. Maybe she'll change her mind if I show it to her. I've been thinking about treating her to something. I hope you come back with pics if you get it!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i don't have one but have seen cute designs from this brand. if you're ok with it being a disposable purchase (you might get tired of it, it might start acting up or not hold up well to wear) then no worries. rose gold w/ grey/white/cream is on trend right now.

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
I want one !
Wonder if its water proof ?
But as my last watch was just a casio i wore 24 7 every day for 20 years my next watch has alot to live up to

cvalier26

Rough_Rock
Oh, it's really pretty! My daughter is 31 and I think she would love this. I don't think she usually wears watches though, darn. Maybe she'll change her mind if I show it to her. I've been thinking about treating her to something. I hope you come back with pics if you get it!
Yes I will :)

cvalier26

Rough_Rock
i don't have one but have seen cute designs from this brand. if you're ok with it being a disposable purchase (you might get tired of it, it might start acting up or not hold up well to wear) then no worries. rose gold w/ grey/white/cream is on trend right now.
Yes I know it’s not really a lifetime watch, but I’m ok with that because the price is reasonable

cvalier26

Rough_Rock
I want one !
Wonder if its water proof ?
But as my last watch was just a casio i wore 24 7 every day for 20 years my next watch has alot to live up to
I checked and it says « Your watch has a water-resistant rating of 1ATM or 10m (1 Bar), making it suitable for everyday use and resistant to modest water/rain splashes. »

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.