shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think about this?

amoline

Shiny_Rock
Sure, for baroque FWP, they are pretty decent.

At the end of the day, it's $30, so you're not getting anything crazy unique or special, but for the price you're probably not expecting something ridiculously high end. I think since pearls are more prone to damage than most jewelry, an inexpensive bracelet like this would work for a great daily wear bracelet if that's your budget. :)

pearllove

Rough_Rock
Thanks, @amoline. That's what I thought. But I was not sure if 30$ is too much for this Baroque.

That helps.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s cute and a fair price for a finished piece. For comparison -If you strung it yourself you could buy a 15 inch strand of similar good quality pearls for about $9 dollars on Etsy. The clasp, thread and needle to string them should be about $6 dollars at the craft store.

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It's on the expensive side. I agree with LisaRN. If you use stretch thread you don't need an needle. My grandson (who's now 8) could do them a year ago

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
If the clasp is Sterling and you like the look of them then you aren't overpaying by much given it's from a pearl website. I did a quick search on ETSY and it looks like you can buy something similar for anywhere from 15$ to 45$ . True if you want to do it yourself then you could save half or more, but it the extra 15$ isn't a big deal and you can't be bothered buying everything yourself. It's fine. Check out their shipping costs though , sometimes that can sneak up on you.

Last edited:

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It's on the expensive side. I agree with LisaRN. If you use stretch thread you don't need an needle. My grandson (who's now 8) could do them a year ago

eight not some emoticon..!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you would enjoy a little protect them do it yourself but $30 won't break the bank

When i buy something weather it be exspensive or cheap as chips, i think about how often ill wear something and then do a quick calculation about what it will cost per wear

if this becomes your everyday braclette (say 5 days a week) and is still in good nick a year latter its cost you 11.5 cents a wear and it owes you nothing and gave you alot of joy for very little money

Even converted to NZ money and then with shipping i think this is a fare and reasonable price

amoline

Shiny_Rock
Looks like you can even get a coupon code for giving your email :) - a few dollars off never hurts!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results