shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think about this diamond in video?

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
Are they shining some kind of light to this diamond while recording a video or in what kind of lightning environment?
Anybody can guess the color of this diamond? It's 1.4 HCA. I want them to record a video of this diamond with twiszer but they reluctant because of time and labor involved. What do you think?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OIjYG1MU4wo

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
There's clearly a lot of light on the diamond- you have to have a lot of light to focus to the stone from such a close distance.
In terms of lighting environment, I'd suggest asking the seller......

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, it looks pretty nice to me. No one is going to be able to tell you the color because everyone's monitors are different.
The room it's in could be yellow, the person filming could have on a yellow shirt...etc. I'm assuming you know the color.
Does it not look the color on the report? The report would outrank any of our guesses.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree - there has to be a lot of light shining on that stone. It looks very nice but I'd need much more detail about it to make a decision. Did they furnish you with a copy of the cert?

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
MissGotRocks|1463099090|4030999 said:
I agree - there has to be a lot of light shining on that stone. It looks very nice but I'd need much more detail about it to make a decision. Did they furnish you with a copy of the cert?
I'm just worried there is a concentrated light beams to create a spark on diamond. What do you mean my a lot of light shining on that stone? They have provided copy of cert and all images on this diamond.
Thank you RockDiamond and tyty333 for your input.

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
tyty333|1463098436|4030995 said:
Well, it looks pretty nice to me. No one is going to be able to tell you the color because everyone's monitors are different.
The room it's in could be yellow, the person filming could have on a yellow shirt...etc. I'm assuming you know the color.
Does it not look the color on the report? The report would outrank any of our guesses.
You are correct I knew the color "I" but I want to know what I get a low or a high I.
You are guess the yellow from surrounding environment not from the diamond itself or maybe a combination of both. The only way is, I have to ask the vendor.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results