shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you all think of this diamond pendant and hoops from Costco?

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I have the diamond bug major! Now that I have a gorgeous engagement ring 1.17ct G AGS 000 BGD, I really want a diamond necklace and earrings. Now that I've seen AGS 000, is that all I'm ever going to be happy with or do you think there are other options?

https://www.costco.com/.product.1227115.html
This one, I will receive a GIA upon purchase to then check out the specs. The 1.5 ct center Excellent cut is what has me intrigued. The style to me is timeless. I've already emailed them to get them to release the GIA to me but they won't. But what about the I color and of coarse I'm nervous about the cut? Costco has excellent return policy so there is assurance there.

And I love these hoops. I've read that quality of diamonds in earrings are less important than in a ring or necklace. I've seen these at the warehouse and they are gorgeous and super sparkly!
https://www.costco.com/Round-Brilli...l-1-Inch-Hoop-Earrings.product.100212356.html

Thank you everyone for your help:kiss2::geek2:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stock pics dont tell the story.
I personally own Costco hoops and love them. I also dont think that the quality is lacking at all.

I think that their good return policy is worth you checking out these pieces. Cant wait to hear what you think.

If you decide to go a different route, we are here to guide you with your next project!:wavey:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi PintoBean - I'm in for the hoops for sure! Projects sure are fun:geek2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes get them! Their return policy is awesome and as @PintoBean wrote they have nice things. And please share lots of pics. I love big blingy hoops. Sassylicious.:kiss2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they look great :D

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! What about the diamond necklace?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks lovely, I’d have no hesitation buying from Costco, as Missy says, their return policy is great.

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
I think both look nice too!

I used the PS search and it looks like 1.5 I VS2 GIA XXX go for $9,000-11,000, so that would be my only hesitation. You would not be able to replicate the necklace the for price offered at Costco, but for probably not too much more, you could control the diamond pick to get a prettier diamond and then set in a halo pendant. Having said that, I do really like the Costco necklace and agree with the others that it can’t hurt for you to order and see it in person. I love the earrings!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
That's really good advice kmoro. I am def torn and not sure if I should order the costco one and check out the quality, easy return if not perfect or design my own. Hoops are ordered whooo hoo! Thanks everyone for helping me.

southernicetea

Shiny_Rock
I have one of Costco's 1.50 ctw cluster earrings and a matching necklace. I think they were advertised as being at least I, VS2. I'm pretty pleased with them, and I thought they were a good "deal" for the price.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
So I got my diamond hoops from costco and I love them! They are larger than I normally wear in an earring and I rarely wear hoops so I am getting used to them and loving them more each day. I am told they are sparkly and look great on me so I'm happy ! Here are some pics 20190419_145754.jpg 20190419_141817.jpg
20190419_145826.jpg
Thanks for everyones help and support happy Easter!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Your earrings are gorgeous and they look FAB on you!! Buying an engagement ring at Costco, and returning it, is precisely what landed me here 5 years ago. That stone was a GIA XXX I VS2, but was grey and dead in most light sources. I came here to learn what made a GIA XXX, which I thought I was supposed to be able to trust, so lifeless. That experience made me not trust GIA or Costco's stones in bigger sizes. But I think in smaller sizes, their stones are great.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow they are super blingy and awesome on you!:appl:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: They look blingtastic!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I got my diamond hoops from costco and I love them! They are larger than I normally wear in an earring and I rarely wear hoops so I am getting used to them and loving them more each day. I am told they are sparkly and look great on me so I'm happy ! Here are some pics 20190419_145754.jpg 20190419_141817.jpg
20190419_145826.jpg
Thanks for everyones help and support happy Easter!

Amazbling hoops! :love: Blingalicious! Blingerrific!:appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! They look great on you!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are fabulous! Makes me wish I could wear hoops, but they don't look right on me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results