shape
carat
color
clarity

what colour metal with lower colour stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Now I am all confused. I have just been reading the knowledge section of PS and it states that in the case of I, J or K coloured diamonds, they should be set in yellow gold as they will look yellower against platinum. Is this correct, really, I seem to remember a particularly beautiful J stone belonging to Mara in either white gold or platinum, it looks stunning. I don''t like YG and WG goes yellow on my quickly, HELP

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have 2 J coloured stones (OEC and Jubilee) both set in PT; both look as white as can be. Not cool white, but warm white.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Several people here have J and K stones in platinum.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 12:37:01 PM
Author:Samantha Red
Now I am all confused. I have just been reading the knowledge section of PS and it states that in the case of I, J or K coloured diamonds, they should be set in yellow gold as they will look yellower against platinum. Is this correct, really, I seem to remember a particularly beautiful J stone belonging to Mara in either white gold or platinum, it looks stunning. I don''t like YG and WG goes yellow on my quickly, HELP
Hi Samantha,

I don''t think there''s a "should" here. I think it depends on what you like best.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results