shape
carat
color
clarity

What are your favorite web sites with cool right hand rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I need some ideas.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Innerkitten, I don't have a website but I do have some funky right-hand rings I own that I think you'd find interesting...I will recharge te digicam and post this weekend if you like....I was looking for the perfect excuse to post them!
2.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, I'd love to see them.

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Carlblackburn.com has some beautiful right hand rings.

G03.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Hi! I finally got some decent pics...I hope you like them. here are what i call my true right hand rings, alllined up (as opposed to a wedding band!) I threw in the gemstone ones too--hope you don't mind! I'm guessing at the carat weights--it's hard to remember at this point. I know they are all F-G (very white) and VS2-SI1:

Flower swirl design 1.5 ct
Stars 1.2 ct
Pyramind 3 ct
Ruby and diamond art deco ?
1.5 ct tanzanite with 30 pts dimaonds

lineup.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
The star ring is very cool...pictures don't capture the sparkles--the baguettes throw off a lot of glitter...

collagestar.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
One more...the ruby deco ring and flower...I have a matching pendant and earrings for the flower ring as well...they're really pretty
1.gif

flowerANDruby.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Omg, you've got a great collection of rings! Lucky ! I think the colored ones as variety to your collection.
1.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!!
1.gif
I was at my jeweler's yesterday to make a layaway payment (swear!) and he had a whole new batch of right-hand rings--his stuff is so unique (like the star and flower above)...there were several ones to die for...The small rounds mixed with baguettes, little emeralds, princesses and marquise designed into cool shapes and patterns... incredible! It took ALL my self control to leave there without getting one!
naughty.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Jennifer...you just keep on amazing me.

What a gorgeous collection of rings you have!

I love the ruby one!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Hi Patty!
wavey.gif
yes, I keep myself busy... You have good taste! The ruby one is a stunner--people always compliment me on it. In person it's really beautiful.

These rings are not among my favorites but they are right-hand rings...the hearts & stars (A Valentine's Day present from DH years ago) is cool--people always ask about it and my one friend calls it the "mickey mouse" ring b/c she thinks it looks like his ears from the profile!
1.gif

yellowcollage.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Too cool.

I'm having a hard enough time outfitting my left hand!
errrr.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What great rings Jennifer! I have to hand it to you for picking a great hobby to collect!
2.gif
I just don't know how I would decide what to wear every day.
6.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, guys!
1.gif

PS Innerkitten, what are you thinking of getting? Any ideas yet? I should take my camera to my jeweler's and photograph some of his new rings...I reall can't emphasize how unique they are...maybe he'll let me do it if I BUY one....
naughty.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Has any Jewelers done well with the "Right Hand Ring"? They are bombing in the midwest ! They should go back to the guy who thought up the 3 stone ring "Present ,Past, and Future" and ask him for some more ideas
1.gif

Corey J.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I think they were kidding themselves that women didn't wear rings on their right hand before the campaign
4.gif
. Maybe the diamond content isn't as high as De Beers wants it to be, but all the women I know figured out a long time ago that they could wear a ring on their right hand if they wanted. Those who do want to already do, and those who don't still don't.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL Nan....my right hand and your right hand should get together for a play date...mine is lonely too!!!
1.gif

And Jennifer- I'm SOOOO calling your husband and telling him to CUT you off!
2.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I've worn "right hand rings" for years...the "new" marketing spin is just that. I also think a lot of retailers (esp. the maul stores) have these crappy rings that you DON'T want to wear them!

MMM:just go ahead and do it..........
naughty.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring pics shown here are far prettier than the ones I've seen in the right-hand ring ads. I think most of them are ugly altho I'm sure they were trying for unique.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results