shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you giving your mom?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Class n Sass

Shiny_Rock
What type of gifts are you ladies giving to your mothers on your wedding day? What about grandmother? I saw these little embrodiered hankerchiefs which were nice; however, I''m looking for more ideas.

Thanks

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
I was thinking pearls for my mom but haven''t decided yet. This site is reasonable: www.idopearls.com

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I gave my mom a 1.01 cushion cut diamond in a white gold setting for my wedding. I couldn''t wait so I gave it to her early, which she said was fine because had I given it to her the night before as I originally planned, she said she would have been furious because her eyes would be puffy the next day from joyous crying.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i gave my mom and dad and gregs parents all the same thing...they all got personalized silver photo albums the night of the rehearsal. they loved them and had somewhere to put all the fab pictures they took at the wedding.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
My mom is one of those who says she needs nothing. I always send her flowers, and sometimes I will send pictures of the kids. But she is so not into material things now, she tells me at 80 it is not important...when she was younger it mattered, but just being with the people she loves is what is most important. Sometimes I find a nice book or a calendar, she loves them, or nice note pads with her name on them or something, things she could use but might not get for herself...

ETA: It is late, thought this was a Mother's Day gift idea thread!!!!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m giving my mom the gift of an elopement! ;-) No fuss no muss!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
We will give our parents a frame for a wedding picture. They will choose the picture later and we''ll have them enlarged and framed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results