shape
carat
color
clarity

What are some yummy/interesting snacks that I should get hubby to bring home from the US?

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
The one thing I love which I can’t get here are Graham crackers. Digestive biscuits are just not the same. A US friend introduced me to them in S’mores and I’m still gutted I can’t get hold of them. They make an amazing tart base as well.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Butter crunch cookies

Omg omg omg where have they been all my life!!!!!????

Sooooooo good!!! I only told him to buy one pack because I've never had them but they are AMAZING. Like butter.... in a crispy cookie

If anyone has a recipe you can share...... They don't have such a thing here!!!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Are they the fresh ones or in a pack? I love packet pretzels (Never had a fresh one)!!! We can only get them with salt here.

They're in a bag. Sooooo good.

@AnastasiaBeaverhausen he had the ribs you recommended!!! He said they were fabulous!!! Yes he is a beer man!

He is going to that mall on the weekend! Haha my big boy going out in the world! It's the first time he's buying his own clothes in 20 years!!!

IMG-20220614-WA0007.jpg

Oh! How'd your DH do with the clothes shopping? Did he end up needing to check-in an extra bag to store all his goodies?

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
What else did he get?! I’ve been waiting to check up on this thread!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallo I'm so sorry for the late update everyone!!!

The boy (the big boy) tested positive to Covid a day after he landed. Started with a tickle in his throat that he thought was from the flight. He was negative that morning before he went to the airport. He's fine, just a cough but has an excellent and huge appetite.

He went to the mall but only bought one pair of shorts. He claims he can't shop without me! Terribly unexciting! He drove to the mall, floundered around and went back to his hotel.

We're waiting for him to come out of isolation so we can try the crispy jalapeno pieces with Lil sis. He bought all these random sauces.

The lemon biscotti is for his love (Doggo) who thoroughly enjoyed it as it is super lemony and as hard as a rock!

The butter crunch cookies were made by Tates Bake Shop. Omg they are LIFE!!!! SO SO SO GOOD!!!

Any advice on how to serve the sauces? Should I bake a brisket or fry some wings and dip that in the sauces???

IMG-20220616-WA0015.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results