shape
carat
color
clarity

What a honker!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is an Aqua-coloured Topaz, not an actual Aqua.
The setting is not to my taste as I do not claws and prongs, and I definitely have concerns about the prongs in this ring as they do not look sturdy enough or well-made.
I personally would pass, and if I were to make an offer, I would not go above 500 USD myself.
Personal opinion and all that.

DK :))

voce

Ideal_Rock
It's a blue topaz that reflects a pool blue, as it has probably lost some color saturation over the years. Alas, this is true of irradiated material. If I were in your position I'd ask myself how often I'd wear it. Looking only at the value of materials, I think it's worth $500, $600 tops considering the cost of the setting. But obviously if you think you'll be wearing it a lot it'll have more worth to you than someone like me who doesn't wear honkers often.

Last edited:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Irradiated blue topaz is not worth much. I wouldn’t pay more than $200 for the stone, and the setting is only worth its weight in gold.

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks for all the insight as I really had no idea about value. I wouldn't wear it much at all so y'know, that solves that! Y'all are the best!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results