shape
carat
color
clarity

WF SETTING Please Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Hello All,

I mailed my ring to WF and I am working on a custom setting. I have a 2 carat RB and I would like it set in a tiffany style baguette ring. I would love to see some pictures. Any help or input is really appreciated. Also, when i recieved my quote the baguettes that WF recommened were .35ctw. This seems kind of small to me. Any opinions on the proportions?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2007 8:42:42 PM
Author:Lucyh
Hello All,

I mailed my ring to WF and I am working on a custom setting. I have a 2 carat RB and I would like it set in a tiffany style baguette ring. I would love to see some pictures. Any help or input is really appreciated. Also, when i recieved my quote the baguettes that WF recommened were .35ctw. This seems kind of small to me. Any opinions on the proportions?
Are you talking .35ctw. or .35 each for a total of .70???

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Hello Kaleigh,

Accourding to the quote is .35ctw, not each. This seems rather small to me don''t you agree? They did say that is was the Tiffany sytle baguette setting. Not sure if tiffany''s baguettes on this setting are that small.

Confused guy

Rough_Rock
The ring you described sounds beauttiful, may I ask why do you want to change it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results