shape
carat
color
clarity

WF round and princess cut bezel band!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so excited to get this tomorrow! sorry to be a tease but only two pics so far, but this is going to be my new wedding band to pair with my new e-ring (anniversary upgrade - sorta, changing back to my first love - a princess cut) anyways, Big Thanks and Shout out to the Whiteflash team as always! They never let me down! and to WF (especially Traci, Vera, and Kellie) sorry to be such a crazy indecisive customer :oops:

14k yellow gold ring size 4
.35ctw
I fell in love with an adwar cast and here it is come to life!
roundprincessbezelwf.jpg
roundprincessbezelwf1.jpg

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
That is beautiful. I love the design and the mix of rounds and princesses. Did I understand you to say that you are changing your e-ring also? If so, when you will be able to post pics? LOL :appl:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
D&T if we had a contest for most variations in e-rings, you would be up there :bigsmile:

I love the band.

What size is the new princess?

So will you put a gem into the Sholdt?

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I love it! Can't wait to see handshots!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! I looove it! :love: Can't wait to see it paired w/the new ering!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful band! Can't wait to see your new set! Will this be the final set? ;))

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you ladies! you all know me so well :cheeky: For now this is "IT" for the e-ring set, but "I'm a never say never" kinda gal :Up_to_something: my new ering (Princess cut (I color 1.222ct ACA, custom semi bezel or bar set) probably won't get to me until Oct. but at least I can wear this band for now. Its been in the works since the first day of August and It feels like forever until I get to see it! ;(

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is gorgeous. :love: :love: :love:

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Want.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
D&T I love it! I want to see handshots lady! :)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy- Thank you! you hit 10k! I totally missed that! not sure where I was, but Congrats! so nice to know you on PS.
Reader... I'm not going to be able to sleep really, I haven't worn any rings for the last month :errrr:
B.E.G... thanks sweetie! loads of handshots will be posted, I probably won't get any work done.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new band but I'm lost on the ering! Did you trade the round stone for a princess? What about your Sholdt setting?

What type of ring are you setting the princess stone into?

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very cool band.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MGR- no more Sholtd :blackeye: - However, I still love their quality and settings
Thanks lknvrb4 and oddoneout

Here are the handshots, love bezels! :love: looks like a full eternity from the top (nine stones total), but plain on the bottom after having many bands, I've found out what I really liked and what works for my lifestyle and this is it!

(also it actually looks a little more delicate in real life, but for some reason, these pictures makes it looks a bit chunky :wacko: )
bezelprincessrounddt%20005.jpg
bezelprincessrounddt%20004.jpg
bezelprincessrounddt%20003.jpg
bezelprincessrounddt%20002.jpg
bezelprincessrounddt%20001.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: Looks gorgeous on you!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: Love it! I almost went with that one when I was looking for my band. It's gorgeous!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
D&T said:
thank you ladies! you all know me so well :cheeky: For now this is "IT" for the e-ring set, but "I'm a never say never" kinda gal :Up_to_something: my new ering (Princess cut (I color 1.222ct ACA, custom semi bezel or bar set) probably won't get to me until Oct. but at least I can wear this band for now. Its been in the works since the first day of August and It feels like forever until I get to see it! ;(

Can't wait to see this!!! Sounds delish! :lickout:

Your bezel band is just lovely. Substantial, yet dainty!
Clean lines and the diamond shape combo makes it very interesting to the eye.

I hear ya about the photographs making rings look chunkier that they appear in real life. I wonder why that is?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
aww thank you Packrat, Gecko - I thought of you when I got this ring :bigsmile:

Suzy- When I saw your princess cut in RT (Gorgeous! :love: ) it reminded me of my new stone and how I am sooooo excited to get mine, but it won't be for a few more weeks ;( well I can still oogle yours! as for the pictures, even my fingers looks a bit puffed up and I keep putting my hands next to the screen :errrr: to see if that was what it really looks like, but nope, just the camera, guess it really does add weight online/screen...hmmm

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You new band is fabulous D&T! I love it! I can't wait to see your new set!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I loves it! :wavey:

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
D&T said:
aww thank you Packrat, Gecko - I thought of you when I got this ring :bigsmile:

Suzy- When I saw your princess cut in RT (Gorgeous! :love: ) it reminded me of my new stone and how I am sooooo excited to get mine, but it won't be for a few more weeks ;( well I can still oogle yours! as for the pictures, even my fingers looks a bit puffed up and I keep putting my hands next to the screen :errrr: to see if that was what it really looks like, but nope, just the camera, guess it really does add weight online/screen...hmmm

It will be well worth the wait, I'm sure!
I would imagine that the ACA is equivalent to the BGD Signature princess. Mine fell short of being a AGS 000 because of the polish. The ACA will no doubt be amazing! How many chevrons in your ACA? Brian cuts his with 3 chevrons and the diamond just dances! Post lots of pictures when you get it, I bet you will gasp out loud when you see it for the very first time... betcha! ;-)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle, Tuckins- thank you ladies! I'm excited for the "final" set as well ;))

Suzy- my princess has 3 chevrons, I'll be excited to compare it to my first e-ring (.40 ct princess, russian cut - supposedly- it was brillant, white, but lacks fire and probably pooooooor cut non-cert with a very bothersome whopping probably I1-2 Inclusion! :(sad ) I turned in my 1.21 ct round ACA k color for this one, I know I went down in size visually :wacko:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
D&T

Love, love the new band, it's a wow!!!!!!! :love:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very pretty. So warm and buttery. I think it's great that WF will use Adwar castings. It gives me a good reason to cruise through the Adwar site again.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty!!! it looks amazing on your hand :appl:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank so much! ladies! Kaleigh, diamondrnglover, gemgirl, oranges.

Gemgirl- ooooh can't wait to see what you get :naughty:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
love this band :) it looks great on you!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Cant wait to see it paired up with your ering!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results