shape
carat
color
clarity

WF + DK = 5 stone Joy

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am pretty excited to share this piece. I wanted a daily rhr that was comfortable and easy. I began my search by looking at the 5 stone thread. I considered a shared prong but I wanted the ring to be a bit more my style. I also considered trying to find an antique ring but got completely overwhelmed by it. Plus, my oh my, do I ever love ACAs!! One simple call to Michelle at whiteflash and boom - 5 approximately 0.3 each, J, VS2 stones, perfectly matched little fire bombs were to be had! Whiteflash was a dream to work with as usual. I decided that a bezel setting would add to the aesthetic that I wanted while providing protection. I found an awesome inspiration pic that DK made for a pser a few years ago. After a couple of cads and some help from psers, David produced a perfect ring for me. It's low set without a separated bubble look for the stones. I wanted the bezels to overlap while being set as low as possible. This ring is very low and the bezels squish together just a bit. In order to have more overlap, I would have had the stones stepped more or partially bezeled which I really didn't want. I think it's just perfect! Thank you to @yssie, @rockysalamander, @sledge, @SimoneDi, @MissGotRocks for helping with cads and @yanaazul for the inspiration. And of course a big shout out to David Klass and the Whiteflash team! DKJPV_0806_FS-5.jpg DKJPV_0806_FS-7.jpg DKJPV_0806_FS-1.jpg DKJPV_0806_FS-4.jpg 20180810_113108.jpg 20180810_113013.jpg 20180810_112749.jpg 20180810_113029.jpg 20180810_112806.jpg 20180810_113156.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely glorious! Congrats on another beautiful ring for you!! Love it - I am crazy for a two tone ring!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow ceg, that ring has the most incredibly beautiful profile! :love: You have a most swoonable (and enviable :roll2:) collection!! :appl:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous @ceg , I’m a big fan of bezels, so stylish and practical. You know that if I hadn’t got Bella, I was inspired to look at WF J’s because of your beautiful solitaire :D

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK that's GORGEOUS!! Such a lovely combination of metals, bezels (love the milgrain!), and an elegant profile!

justpeachy

Shiny_Rock
how beautiful! i think the milgrain compliments it wonderfully and the scale on your hand is perfect. nice job!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the buttery yellow gold!

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
@ceg your ring is positively beautiful. I love all the detailing especially the baskets, the bezels and the profile view. It is a perfect height, too for every day wear. And those diamonds are sparkly and gorgeous. Enjoy!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty:love:! Congrats and enjoy!!!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...looks nothing short of fantastic @ceg! Very happy for you and the way this project turned out. I really like the milgraining a bunch. Well, and those ACA's. ;)2 :cool2:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love those ACA's! :love:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it! The ACAs are of course stunning and the setting beautifully done. Congratulations!! What size is that right hand finger again?

skywind

Rough_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Love your idea of setting the ACA's in an antique style setting. :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, smooth, practical & stunning!

I'm waiting for my adoption papers from @PintoBean but whilst I'm waiting, could you possibly adopt me too?? (I'm 44 now & possibly older than others, but I'm sure my good behaviour counts, right??)

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, @ceg !! So stunning! Agree with @whitewave ; it looks like a bouquet of flowers from certain angles!! So beautiful!! Executed beautifully!!
Perfect finger coverage, and low to the finger to every day wear!! It’s a work of art!!
Wear it in good health!! :mrgreen2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh so lovely. You wear it well.

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results