shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

WF Diamond Huggies

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by jewerlylover, Jul 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jewerlylover
    Rough_Rock

by jewerlylover » Jul 5, 2006
    About how much would a pair of ACA diamond huggies cost from WF made from .10 ct diamonds? Would the cost be much different to not use the ACA? I am deciding which project should come first earrings or bracelet.

2. Kaleigh
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Kaleigh » Jul 5, 2006
    Email them and ask.

3. JoangA
    Shiny_Rock

by JoangA » Jul 5, 2006
    Actually, I never asked when I had mine made. I did get quotes from other companies, and they were all about the same $$ for ideal cut, however I really wanted the ACAs..

4. jewerlylover
    Rough_Rock

by jewerlylover » Jul 5, 2006
    I know that I could email them, but they are usually so busy and take awhile to get emails answered. Not that I am complaining. I have been very happy with the customer service so far.

5. JoangA
    Shiny_Rock

by JoangA » Jul 5, 2006
    I would call them.. I found it worked better, and at least one email was lost. They can provide a quote both ways.

6. Sundial
    Ideal_Rock

by Sundial » Jul 6, 2006
    I agree, I would call. That seemed to work better for me in my dealings with them than emailing. If it were me I would definately go with the ACAs, they are amazing even in small stones!!!

7. aljdewey
    Ideal_Rock

by aljdewey » Jul 6, 2006
    Gotta agree with this.....especially because the prices of both stones and metals have jumped in the past few months. As such, even if someone had done a similar project recently, the information about pricing would already be a bit obsolete.

8. jewerlylover
    Rough_Rock

by jewerlylover » Jul 7, 2006
    Thanks everyone! I saw a pair in person yesterday and love the style. I know they would be so much better with ACA now that I know it makes a difference even in small stones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.