shape
carat
color
clarity

We''re MARRIED :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

muffindowd

Shiny_Rock
I''m finally a Mrs.!! After over a year of being engaged and planning our dream wedding...we are husband and wife!! We were married on October 3rd and honeymooned in Napa Valley for 8 glorrrious days :D.

Here is the picture slideshow that our photographer put together:
http://www.marcharmonphoto.com/Recent%20Work/C11FE002-F1B4-4D23-B094-122D8B0952F3.html

It made both of us cry!! Our wedding turned out more perfect than I could have ever even hoped. We are so lucky and so incredibly happy!!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what great pictures! You and your DH are one gorgeous couple! Loved the shoes!
36.gif
36.gif

muffindowd

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much!! I always wear funky shoes, so red was a must for our wedding day for sure :D

I planned and planned and agonized over every detail...and now looking back at it, it was totally worth all of the effort (and $$$!!) that we put in to it. It truly was a perfect day and fitting of our perfect relationship (marriage!!)...I am still floating on a wedding/honeymoon high. I swear, I thought it could never get any better, but things are even better now that we''re married!! Everything is calm, we don''t have a wedding to plan...oh and I am his wife!!
30.gif
30.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful pictures!! You look so happy.
1.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
muffin - Congrats!!! I''ll have to look at your pics when I''m not at work shhhhhh!!!

muffindowd

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much!! We are both crazy happy!! It truly was a perfect day
30.gif
30.gif

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Absolutely gorgeous pictures!
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous photos!! Congratulations!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Great photos! I love the shots of you two and the bridal party walking in a line with linked arms and your red shoes.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! I loved the flowers! Do you have a still picture of the flowers you can post? (Bridal bouquet and your bouquet)

Congrats!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Nevermind...just saw them on the other thread! BEAUTIFUL!!!

muffindowd

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much!! I was in loooove with the flowers!! They were to die for!! Black dahlias and black magic roses...they looked like velvet!! The rest of them were stunning too and I loved our black ostrich feathers
30.gif
30.gif

muffindowd

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much!! He got so many great shots!! We have 500 pictures and they are all good, good problem to have!! Now I really understand why everyone says it''s the happiest day of your life...it really was!!
30.gif
30.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Great pictures! How did you learn not to make stupid faces for the camera? You pose like a natural!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Your photos were great!!!

Congratulations!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations J! Everything looks beautiful, and I love your shoes!!

muffindowd

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/20/2008 4:45:31 PM
Author: pjean
Great pictures! How did you learn not to make stupid faces for the camera? You pose like a natural!

Haha I watch Top Model ;D and our photographer was amazing!!

muffindowd

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/20/2008 5:32:19 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
Congratulations J! Everything looks beautiful, and I love your shoes!!

Thank you so much!! I did too, those shoes are hot!! I wore them through our first dance and then slipped into some very comfy silver flats ;D. Our wedding day was truly perfect!! I agonized so much about every detail, but the details are really what made it so special :D

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Muffindowd - Gorgeous pictures!!!!

Congratulations!

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations - your photos are amazing!!!!

muffindowd

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much everyone!! I love our photos too
30.gif
30.gif
and I want to marry him every single day the exact same way we did it on October 3rd!! Back to work...I''d rather be honeymooning again...
28.gif

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Those are fantastic!! Congratulations!!
36.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely photos, Lovely shoes, Lovely everything! You make such a gorgeous couple!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What a beautiful slideshow! Congratulations to you and your new hubby!

~SL.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Congratulations!

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
LOVED everything!!! Kudos to your photographer, great job! I really liked your flowers, too!

muffindowd

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much again to all of you!! Our photographer did an amazing job and we were so lucky to have him!! Our florist is a genius and totally outdid himself...I had a very specific vision for the flowers and he made them even better than we could have hoped for!! I feel so extremely lucky to have my wonderful husband, regardless of how the wedding day went...but I also feel so lucky because it was absolutely perfect!! Not a drop of rain (my greatest fear!! We got married in a garden) and everything was just flawless!! I wish it was today.
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results