shape
carat
color
clarity

Well I did it - I bought it online!

mmeyerkopf

Rough_Rock

This is my first post. Thank you all for the great information and education. (Just a quick definition - the difference between education and training - would you give your children sex education or sex training?)

I decided to buy from Union Diamond. I worked with Heleena who was great. She found me the perfect stone for my needs and budget. I would strongly recommend Union. My wife picked the setting but didn’t like when she saw it and Union has is taking it back and sending me back only the stone. They offered to help me find a setting my wife saw in a local store, which she liked, but also suggested that if she really liked it it might be better to get it locally, which is what we are doing. I do feel good supporting my local jeweler.

Anyway I also wanted to say something about SI3 (yes my stone is certified as SI3 by EGL USA).

Maybe I got lucky but the stone is really beautiful, I cannot see any inclusions without a loupe. Every one says how clear it is. It has a beautiful cut and sparkles like crazy. She is thrilled and I have never seen her be so excited by a gift.

I will post pictures when we get it set in its new setting.

3.02 carats, I color, SI3 clarity, Ideal cut (yes I know EGL USA but hey as I have learned here - buy the stone not the paper)

P.S. I was nervous about the cert and the SI3 but Heleena said that you can pass up a really good value if you don''t look at the stone. She said that she would personally review any stone before it is shipped and if she doesn''t like it she won''t send it. She was right, this one is perfect for my needs.

Thank you all again, what a great site!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2010 1:14:32 PM
Author:mmeyerkopf

This is my first post. Thank you all for the great information and education. (Just a quick definition - the difference between education and training - would you give your children sex education or sex training?)

33.gif

. . .anyway, congrats on your stone.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your stone!!

I don''t understand the aside either.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Did someone ask for the definition?

Anyway congratulations on your purchase.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/28/2010 1:43:21 PM
Author: MC

33.gif

. . .anyway, congrats on your stone.
Idunno1.gif

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
Hmm.. hokay?

Well, congrats! Pics?

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
congratulations on your stone !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results