shape
carat
color
clarity

Well here it is!!!! Time for the Proposal!!!!

bmaynard06

Rough_Rock
Well guys and gals, its finally completed. After months of research, buying, and waiting, the ring is officially done!

I had a local jeweler custom make the setting. I had already purchased a diamond from GOG (who was great by the way!). The center stone is a 1.03 H VS2 AGS0. The setting consists of 2 trapezoid at .27 ctw and .65 melee.

Hopefully you guys enjoy, I really cant thank you all enough!

Now its time for the proposal. Were headed to Vegas in a few days, so i'm thinking something with the Bellagio Fountains (how cliche right haha)!

IMG_2048.JPG

IMG_2057.JPG

IMG_2058.JPG

IMG_2059.JPG

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
It's lovely!!!!! Good luck :)

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! How could she say no?! :bigsmile: Good luck.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Very pretty! Have a good time in Vegas, and best wishes to you both! :)

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Umm. . . in your previous thread you stated the princess was from BGD. Is it GOG or BGD?

I got engaged in Vegas. At the top of the Eiffel Tower at the Paris hotel. We had gone up during the day but wanted to go up at night to see the lights of the strip. It was amazingly beautiful up there. I was stunned speechless and just hoped we didn't drop the ring! lol.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring! It has a lot of presence! :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Congratulations!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
It turned out great! I'm so glad you stuck with the style your gf chose, and your jeweler did a great job interpreting the original setting to fit a princess-cut stone. Good luck with your proposal and please come back and post some hand shots!

bmaynard06

Rough_Rock
hoofbeats95|1310734837|2969562 said:
Umm. . . in your previous thread you stated the princess was from BGD. Is it GOG or BGD?

I got engaged in Vegas. At the top of the Eiffel Tower at the Paris hotel. We had gone up during the day but wanted to go up at night to see the lights of the strip. It was amazingly beautiful up there. I was stunned speechless and just hoped we didn't drop the ring! lol.

You caught me haha! I noticed that last night but I didn't want to bother the old thread again. I did in fact get it from GOG!
I hope I don't drop it in the water, I imagine I'll be very nervous haha!

And thanks for the kind words everyone! The ring has a lot going on, but she really liked this style engagement ring, so she got her wish lol!

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous!! Congratulations! I've been waiting to see the final product on this one :)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so beautiful and it has so much detail! She will be knocked off her feet. :bigsmile:

Best of luck and well done!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Wow, the ring is really pretty. There's something so sweet about a guy who puts so much effort into the engagement ring. That itself is such a great gift.

bmaynard06

Rough_Rock
pregcurious|1310783447|2970161 said:
Wow, the ring is really pretty. There's something so sweet about a guy who puts so much effort into the engagement ring. That itself is such a great gift.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great. Congratulations and good luck.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a really beautiful ring!! Have a wonderful time in Vegas!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
please come back with handshots!!!!!!!!!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
The ring is beautiful. Good luck with the proposal!!

bmaynard06

Rough_Rock
Alright well I survived, and she said YES!!!!!

Plot:
Well as I mentioned, I wanted to do this in Vegas. I know she really loves fountains, so I planned to somehow incorporate the Bellagio Fountains into it. What I did was rent what is called a "Wrap around Terrace Suite" at The Cosmopolitan. This is a suite that has a 500 sq ft balcony that overlooks the Bellagio fountains (we were on the 53rd floor). So I waited till night time till the strip was lit up, and the view was amazing. Next I waited for a water show to start, and called her over.

Her best friend was with us, and was one of the only who knew what was about to happen. So she had to cameras ready, and boy am i glad, she got the most amazing shot ever! So when the song started, I asked her how perfect this all was, and said there is no way this can get any better right? Well, it was about to lol! I went through my speech, and she said YES! Her family was waiting inside and we celebrated with some Champagne and a night on the town!

Enjoy and thanks for everything, I couldnt have done it without all of you!

View from the Room (Balcony):

The Proposal (best picture ever, taken by our friend on our Point and shoot!):

Hand shots:

Proposal.jpg

Ring.jpg

photoring.JPG

photoroom.JPG

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! The ring is beyond beautiful, and it's great to hear that she accepted! Enjoy your engagement! :appl:

ml2

Rough_Rock
she looks absolutely speechless! you really knocked it out of the park - CONGRATULATIONS!!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
What an amazing engagement story! Congrats!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It turned out great and looks perfect on her hand! Your fiance is really beautiful, good catch ;))

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a difference it makes to see the rings on the hand sometimes. It REALLY suits her hands and looks stellar on her!

Congrats!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! The ring really looks amazing on her hand and i love the look on her pretty face at the moment of the proposal!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results