shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 22nd May till 28th May

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Happy Afternoon/Evening All!

Got home from my parents around 1 and then John and I took a drive to Mission Hills. Now back at home, so content, but not thrilled about food/exercise this week.

I didn''t eat excessively at my parents and the family reunion, I just didn''t eat what I normally would. When I got to my parents on Sat. I ate graham crackers w/ chocolate frosting, we had hamburgers for dinner w/ fruit salad and corn on the cob, but we all threw our corn out because it was mushy. We had cornbread for breakfast on Sunday morning and I had seven layer dip at the party (my mom makes the best and I only get it once a year, so I had a bit too much!) and one taco (my cousin''s husband made homemade torillas and carne asada, OH MY GOODNESS!), I skipped dinner because we ate lunch later in the afternoon and had a brownie and 1/2 a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert at my aunt''s house after the gathering. We went out to breakfast this morning, I had 3/4 of a petite Denver omlette some potatoes and sourdough toast, so I skipped lunch. John is making steak, corn and salad for dinner (I hope the corn is better tonight!). Tomorrow night we have play tickets so we''ll be going out. I am absolutely going to be back on track on Wednesday, come hell or high water. I haven''t gotten on the scale, and I know if I''ve gained (again since Hawaii!) it''ll be easy to get it off, I just feel a bit yuck for having been off track (and on track) and back off track.

As for exercise, my mom and I went on an hour long walk on Saturday night, yesterday and today there was no time, so it''s back to my trusty elliptical tomorrow, yippee!

DeeJay, your meal sounds delicious! We ate at The Shanghai Terrace in December and it was quite a treat. You look absolutely fabulous in the GTG photo! Be so proud of yourself.

AG, way to go on the cropped pants. I bet you look stunning.

Skippy, I''m probably too late to wish you a wonderful trip...hope you and hubby are relaxing and enjoying!

Rod, enjoy your last evening as a free agent. Have a safe flight tomorrow.

Lorelei, you''re MIA, I miss you!

I''m going to sit on my new chaise in the backyard (John went shopping for me while I was gone!) and enjoy my book for a while. All this traveling in the last week and a half has left me worn out.

Happy evening all.

~K

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s been a nice day. Good to hear you liked Second Empire Mara. It was pretty much the dining highlight of our nearly 5 month stay in Raleigh!! Sounds like you''re doing well staying active, but then I wouldn''t imagine you''d do anything else. I wil be curious to hear if after your visit and even with the good food you enjoyed, you and Greg think the area would be the right solution for you long term. It''s a lovely area. But it''s just not urban enough for us long term.

Funny, I was thinking on the elliptical today that I had forgotten it''s the start of a new week, but Lorelie didn''t get the new week started and that''s just plain odd. I guess, I''ll get a new week thread going, just so we don''t continue with this long one, but Lorelei are you OK??

All, look for a new thread for the new week, OK?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone! Diet and Diamond forums! PS is awesome.

I having been eating 1200 calories a day since September 1st and have lost 100 pounds. Actually, yesterday morning I was at minus 104 pounds.

I have a scale, weigh all the food I eat, add up my calories and have a treat (usually chocolate) every night.

I have arthritis so can''t do much in the way of exercise but have been walking, doing stretches and some hand weights.

I really enjoy the discussion about self image. I have been having a major identity crisis lately. A few weeks ago we got a new cell phone for me and my husband took a picture of me on it. You can''t see my face because I am reading. The following Monday I was showing friends at work the wallpapers I downloaded and I found the picture my husband took. I opened it and said "Who on earth is that?" I finally noticed it was my couch, my water bottle and OMG - it was me. I did not recognize myself at all. I told my husband he had some nerve taking pictures of some lady on my cell phone setting on my couch!

Yesterday we were at the mall and I was wandering around the men''s section looking for my husband and I see some lady coming my way with the same blouse on that I am wearing. Then I realize, it is a mirror and that lady is me. Too funny.

Anyway, I look forward to following everyone''s tips and tricks.

I need to get busy; we are having my folks and my in-laws over for dinner so I have to put up my laptop.

Marcy

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2007 5:38:20 PM
Author: marcyc
Hi Everyone! Diet and Diamond forums! PS is awesome.

I having been eating 1200 calories a day since September 1st and have lost 100 pounds. Actually, yesterday morning I was at minus 104 pounds.

I have a scale, weigh all the food I eat, add up my calories and have a treat (usually chocolate) every night.

I have arthritis so can''t do much in the way of exercise but have been walking, doing stretches and some hand weights.

I really enjoy the discussion about self image. I have been having a major identity crisis lately. A few weeks ago we got a new cell phone for me and my husband took a picture of me on it. You can''t see my face because I am reading. The following Monday I was showing friends at work the wallpapers I downloaded and I found the picture my husband took. I opened it and said ''Who on earth is that?'' I finally noticed it was my couch, my water bottle and OMG - it was me. I did not recognize myself at all. I told my husband he had some nerve taking pictures of some lady on my cell phone setting on my couch!

Yesterday we were at the mall and I was wandering around the men''s section looking for my husband and I see some lady coming my way with the same blouse on that I am wearing. Then I realize, it is a mirror and that lady is me. Too funny.

Anyway, I look forward to following everyone''s tips and tricks.

I need to get busy; we are having my folks and my in-laws over for dinner so I have to put up my laptop.

Marcy
Hi Marcy!

Welcome to the WWTer thread and congratulations on the amazing weight loss! I lost 68 lbs 5 years ago, but 6 back on and then lost 13 in the last 6 months or so, I can definitely relate your suprise at seeing you in a mirror or pictures!

Lorelei kindly starts a new thread for us each week so we don''t get overwhelmed and includes a date in the subject. This is an older thread so you may get more responses if you post in the most recent.

Welcome again!

~K

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi K,

Thanks for the info. I think I will go find this week''s post and say hi again.

Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi K,

I wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss. That is awesome. I almost dread getting to my goal because then the hard part starts.

Marcy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results