shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding rings are here and they look beautiful!

smilligan

Shiny_Rock
Hey, all. I decided to have my SO's wedding rings made by Whiteflash, and I'm so glad that I did. The rings are absolutely beautiful and they match her e-ring better than I could have anticipated. The level of service that I received from WF was exceptional, as usual. The quality of the rings is also top notch. And, surprisingly enough, the price was very reasonable. WF fulfilled every request I made without issue (there were several, some of which changed). Overall, I had a great experience and I wanted to give a shout out on the forums...but we all know that pictures speak louder than words :naughty: (the lighting isn't great, but they'll have to do). For anyone that's looking for a beautiful, high quality wedding ring, I wholeheartedly recommend WF.

5_57.jpg

4_72.jpg

3_133.jpg

2_171.jpg

1_309.jpg

This is the e-ring alone for comparison:

img_3736.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smilligan!

Thank you sir for not forgetting about us!

That is so blingtastic! Will she always wear both? Or mix and match?

Where is your wedding band?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! You made a great and blingy set for her.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The complement each other perfectly :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love: Perfect together. :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, the bands look so gorgeous with her ering! :love: I'm loving all that bling and sparkle! :clap:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats they look like they were made to sit next to your main ring!!!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous blingy set! :love: :appl:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring :wavey:

smilligan

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, all. Sorry about the delayed response. I didn't post a picture of it, but I had a 1 mm surprise sapphire bezeled on the inside of each band and she did the same for mine. It's our little secret to represent the strength of our marriage.

Niel - I may be busy, but I could never forget about PS. ;-)

Here are a couple pics of my ring. I don't have nearly as many since it's not diamond, lol. I love the style, though. It's 8mm 14k WG with a brushed finish and shiny bevel. Oh, and I know that the second pic is ridiculous, but it's the only "perspective" shot I had. My fiance and I were having a picture war. :angel:

image_50.jpg

image__2__3.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results