shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding ring HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

esalyi

Rough_Rock
Hi...I am new here and I really like the advice given here and the beautiful pictures... I have a question about wedding bands. I have a plat wedding band with diamonds that curves slightly around my engagement ring but I want versatility. I want a plain band to wear with the engagement ring AND without it. Just plain platinum and no diamonds. I dont want to wear my engagement ring all the time after I am married.

I like the look of the knife edge bands. Will this look good with my engagement ring? Will it sit well against it? It doesnt have to be flush or anything I dont mind a gap. Tell me what you think.

And P.S I am HORRIBLY embarassed about the picture of my engagement ring I could not for the life of me get it to turn out and it is pretty far away. Not a very good look, but ok to see the setting sort of..It was taken with a craptackular digital webcam thing so sorry.

I dont have all the ring specs like you guys seem to but its
0.80 centre
with 0.40 side stones, set in plat all stones are I in colour and it is a V1 clarity, excellent cut.

Thanks!!!

platring.jpg

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
I think knife edge is a great look. I can't really tell what the shank on your ring looks like so it's hard to imagine them together but IMO there is nothing wrong with mixing styles as long as the width and thickness of the bands are close. I did the same thing you're doing. I got a diamond wedding band and also plain band for everyday knocking around or when I wanted a more toned down look with my e-ring. BTW my e-ring has a flat shank and my plain band is rounded and they look great together.

It would be helpful if you could post a clearer pic though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results