shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding proposal ideas

DannyZuel

Rough_Rock
Hello! My GF and I have been together for 4 long years. She has been waiting for me to propose her all these years I but I wasn’t financially ready for a marriage. I have found a good job recently and paid off my mortgage. I had a plan to propose her last month when we had gone for a romantic trip to Paris, but unfortunately I fell sick and the trip turned out to be a super flop and I could see the disappointment in her face even when she was trying hard to hide it. So I decide I to propose her this weekend. I got a ring for her , this is how it looks http://www.pheradiamonds.com/shop/aria/ So now, I need your support to make the event a grand one. So please pour in your most romantic ideas of proposing her, may be with the venue,decor and all. Thank you!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The most romantic proposal IMO is something that is special for each of you. Plus, she is excited to become your wife, probably not for a fancy proposal. But anyways, here are some random ideas, not knowing you, her or where you live haha

First date spot
winery
hike/walk w/ a nice view
beach
someplace you've always wanted to go/try together but havent yet
bed & breakfast
favourite spot/activity/restaurant

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Breakfast in bed? It's not Paris but a romantic hotel/b&b would be nice. How about you walk in and give her breakfast (croissant, jam, coffee and anything special she enjoyed eating in Paris) wherever you are, casually stroll over to the nearest window and tape a giant poster size pic of Paris over it, write "Paris 2.0" on the poster, turn on some traditional French music on your iPhone/whatever, kneel and propose?

It'd be a story... "Omg - he wanted to propose in Paris but then he got sick so a month later he recreated Paris for me...!"

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results