shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Planning Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CutPimp

Rough_Rock
Just wondering if anyone knew if there was any good wedding forum like pricescope with aspects of reception sites and photographers etc. We are getting married in the DC area and have just over 12 months to plan. And since pricescope was so great in finding the perfect ring I thought maybe another site could help plan the perfect wedding.
Any thoughts?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Check out www.theknot.com. They are the #1 online resource for wedding planning, discussions etc. You can build your own profile and/or free webpage, put your registries online, etc.

They have chat rooms and discussion boards, and you can discuss things by topic (e.g. wedding gowns) or by geographic location (e.g. for me I hang out in the N. California discussion forums). So both are useful for different reasons, its helpful to post about venues or local photographers or cakemakers etc in the geographical region you belong to, and then you can also talk with everyone interested in wedding gowns, or shoes, etc. It's been a great resource for me, esp the local board. I've gotten great recommendations off of it.

Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results