shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Jewelry: White Topaz Earrings & Something Blue

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

summertime

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! I recently purchased some of the jewelry I plan to wear at my wedding (No, I''m not engaged quite yet, but we are getting married next summer
2.gif
). The aqua will serve as my "something blue." For the earrings, I wanted something with a little bling, but not too large. I would''ve loved to have had diamond earrings, but white topaz was more in my budget. :) These are the only two purchases I have made toward my wedding so far, and I love them! It''s going to be hard to wait so long to wear them! I might should''ve waited until I have my dress to buy jewelry, but I think both the earrings and ring will go with most dresses that I like. I just couldn''t wait, as I was afraid they''d be gone if I didn''t swipe them up! Here are the stats: 4.75 cttw white topaz center stones with .5 cttw white sapphires, set in 14k white gold. The RHR is a 2.25 ct aquamarine, with .2 ct H/I diamonds, set in 14k white gold.

I posted many more pictures in Colored Stones, but I wanted to mention them here since they are specifically related to the wedding. Here is the link: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/first-gemstone-purchases-aqua-rhr-and-white-topaz-earrings.112654/.

I''ll be sure to come back when I am engaged and am in full wedding-planning mode! Thanks for looking!
1.gif

summersearrings45.JPG

summertime

Shiny_Rock
Aqua 1:

summersaqua47.JPG

summertime

Shiny_Rock
Aqua 2:

summersaqua88.JPG

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love both pieces! Absolutely beautiful!
30.gif
Looking forward to you joining us in here soon! :)

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous jewelry! Especially love the aqua as your something blue!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL jewelry, those earrings are TDF!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those earrings are gorgeous! Can we see some ear shots please?

summertime

Shiny_Rock
Sure Maisie! Without flash:

sjcearrings.JPG

summertime

Shiny_Rock
With flash:

sjcearrings2.JPG

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
I''m drooooling.... I''ve been eyeing up blue topaz rings for some time, now... So beautiful :)

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
mmmmm. Gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results