shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Invitations Have Arrived! Pics inside

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone!

I am so excited because my fiance picked up our invitations yesterday and they turned out AWESOME!
30.gif
Since I won''t be sending them out till next month I have no one get excited with me so I thought I would post here :) Our colors are pretty bold.... fuschia, orange & lime green so I had to do something fun with the invitations. Plus we are having a Sunday morning/afternoon wedding so I thought I could take some risks and make them really fun and different. What do ya think???

Alison

This one is of our outter envelope, invitation & response card. The direction card is tucked behind the response card.

Wedding Invite2.JPG

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
For those that are coming to the Rehearsal Dinner they will have thier invite tacked to the back of the invitation. Here is how they turned out...

Rehearsal Invite1.JPG

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
Here is the direction card. HOWEVER I noticed that the ampersand sign (the and sign) is off center so they are reprinting them for me. It is supposed to be centered. Thier error.... oh well :)

Direction Card1.JPG

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
Oh and if you are wondering what the pink dot is on the invitation on the upper left corner it is a fuschia rhinestone. How cute is that! Personally that is my favorite part... my fiance thinks I am so silly.

Alison

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty. I''m silly too because I love the pink dot.

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
Well than I guess I am silly too, because I also love it, and I have one clear rhinestone just like that on my invitations!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!! I love the colors, they''re quite springy.

mrowmrowsmom

Rough_Rock
Ohmigosh! Those are so farking cute. I love the rhinestone too! I love the colors; they''re not over-the-top at all, which is what I would expect with orange, fuchsia, and green. Good work!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - perfect for a Spring wedding
1.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Alison, I think they look fabulous! Love the bright colours!
36.gif
You must be excited to get them out.

P.S. you might want to blot out your phone number and/or last names for anything posted online. There are some crazies out there...

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Those look great!!! Another check off your list!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Okay I am in LOVE with your invitations...where did you get them from? (if you don''t mind me asking). I love the colours you picked and the rhinestone too!
30.gif
I also love how you used bold colours but they are still very elegant looking. Great job! I would be excited too if I had those sitting at home with nobody to share with.
1.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Alison - They''re gorgeous!! How exciting!

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all the nice feedback!

CDNinNYC - Thank you for the tip about the name and numbers... I thought about blotting this stuff out, but I figured it was too small to see... I may have just been wrong. Is there anyway to fix that now or am I stuck?

Missjaxon - I am glad you like them as much as me! I don''t mind you asking where I got them at all. I looked long and hard to find invitations in my color scheme, but I couldn''t so I had no choice but to go the custom route. They were done by a local invitation design company (Artiface) in Costa Mesa, CA. They did a fabulous job, but they cost a bit more than the pre-designed route. I think they ended up costing about $15 a piece. They are also doing all my printing for the wedding.... Thank you notes, table numbers, place cards, menus, programs. It isn''t cheap, but it has been worth the time it has saved me it not doing on my own.

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
awwww! super cute! you might want to blur the personal info on your invites for safety concerns.

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
oops -just saw your post. i''d ask admin to assist you with blurring.

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
Ek now I am all worried I posted that info. I e-mailed admin... hopefully they can help fix it! Thanks for all the concern. Watch I begin getting crank calls on my phone.... hahaha that would not be nice!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I just love it!!!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Alison they look wonderful!! And the rhinestone is just the cutest final touch!

These invites would put a smile on my face if I recieved one...they give me a happy feeling if that makes sense
3.gif
9.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 4:12:32 PM
Author: AlisonHB
Thank you for all the nice feedback!

CDNinNYC - Thank you for the tip about the name and numbers... I thought about blotting this stuff out, but I figured it was too small to see... I may have just been wrong. Is there anyway to fix that now or am I stuck?

Missjaxon - I am glad you like them as much as me! I don''t mind you asking where I got them at all. I looked long and hard to find invitations in my color scheme, but I couldn''t so I had no choice but to go the custom route. They were done by a local invitation design company (Artiface) in Costa Mesa, CA. They did a fabulous job, but they cost a bit more than the pre-designed route. I think they ended up costing about $15 a piece. They are also doing all my printing for the wedding.... Thank you notes, table numbers, place cards, menus, programs. It isn''t cheap, but it has been worth the time it has saved me it not doing on my own.

Thanks for letting me know! I am considering going the custom route too, since nothing seems to be catching my eye (except yours
30.gif
). I won''t copy you, but am happy to finally see something that inspires me.
1.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
They're awesome! I love that you and FI took the risks you did 'cause your invites turned out wonderfully
9.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Hmmmm...Dukes is one of my fav restaurants. Note to self: go there on...

Just kidding! I think your invites look great! I love seeing local gals here and seeing the details of their weddings, especially since I''m not getting married locally. The views from Dukes are amazing!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful invites :) the colours just pop and are so refreshing :D love them :D

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Those are so cute! And I love the rhinestone too. We can all be silly here together!
3.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! I love the festive colors.

hisdiamondgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Alison, those are beautiful!!! Really make me rethink the red, black and white I had in mind (although I''m not even engaged yet, lol)! Gorgeous! I
30.gif
them!

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
Yea!!!! Thank you for all the nice comments everyone! Great to see other "silly" girls like me on here!
9.gif

EricaR - I LOVE Dukes too! I don''t get there often, but I die for thier Hula Pie :) Where are you getting married?

hisdiamondgirl: red, black and white is pretty too... if I had been doing a more formal evening wedding I might have just picked somehing like that! I just happen to be doing a morning wedding in a garden, in April and thought let''s go crazy with the color. It''s totally me!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Those are adorable! I love the colors! The rhinestone is my fav too!
36.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2009 7:02:14 PM
Author: AlisonHB
Yea!!!! Thank you for all the nice comments everyone! Great to see other ''silly'' girls like me on here!
9.gif

EricaR - I LOVE Dukes too! I don''t get there often, but I die for thier Hula Pie :) Where are you getting married?

hisdiamondgirl: red, black and white is pretty too... if I had been doing a more formal evening wedding I might have just picked somehing like that! I just happen to be doing a morning wedding in a garden, in April and thought let''s go crazy with the color. It''s totally me!
Mexico! We wanted something really small and going somewhere far away was the best way to do so.

I took this photo last weekend from just up the pier a bit. We had dinner at Rubys followed by dessert at Dukes. :)

ericarmoon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results