shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Highlight Video!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone, I'm back! It's been a while since my wedding but we FINALLY gt our wedding highlight video and i thought I'd share it with you all. I LOVE how it turned out. Here it is...

p.s. Don't forget to make sure you're viewing it in HD like I did the first time lol.

http://vimeo.com/54048749

audball

Ideal_Rock
It's AMAZING! You were beautiful! :)

I love the Harry Potter touches! I loved your recordings to each other before the ceremony, I loved it all! :love: :appl:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
That was just lovely! :appl:

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
Really beautiful!!!! You both looked great. I love the personalized vows and all the shots of your loved ones.

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
This is just gorgeous! You look absolutely beautiful and the love between you two is palpable.

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Harry and Ginny. :naughty:

SO LOVELY!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING WEDDING VIDEO EVER! I'M BOOKMARKING IT!!!

PERFECT!!!

finally makes me want to plan instead of hiding in my little corner

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! We really wanted to make our wedding "us" and I'm so glad he was able to make that come across in our video. We had one of our really good friends marry us and I made all the decorations myself (with the help of some family, friends, and my then fiance). Everything turned out even better than I could have imagined. My husband even made the arbor along with a friend! If anyone is on the fence about putting something in their wedding that is a little on the nontraditional side I encourage you to do so! We had a lot of odd but "us" touches throughout the wedding and people really seemed to enjoy them. So, if say you're really in to Harry Potter ;-) , include it. It's your day!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Audball: Thank you so much, you're so sweet!

Mico: I used this tutorial and just made it a little smaller and carefully flattened it a little by hand so it would lay nicely. I hot glued it to some floral wire that i twisted to make thicker. After that i just wrapped it in burlap and added some asprin dot lace for a little vintage flare. It took some time but I love the end result because it was unique and fit our "look" and it saved us some money!
http://www.100layercake.com/blog/2011/07/22/diy-storybook-paper-roses/

I also made some simpler versions that were quicker to make for the ring bearers and I put them in the centerpieces and on the cake to tie everything in.

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
That was just adorable. You guys looks so happy. Congratulations. Enjoy your happy lives together. Best wishes to you both!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
I really love this idea. I have tons of old books I can use this on. Trying tonight! Thanks for the link :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to say, if I had seen this video before my own wedding, I would have wanted a videographer.

You look beautiful, the two of you are very 'real' and very much in love, and the wedding itself looked fun, genuine, and fabulous.

Thank you for sharing. What a lovely spot light into what was no doubt a great day for you and your new DH.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved every detail of your wedding :) You guys look so happy!

Just a quick note though...while the video is AMAZING they do say your first/last names on there. Considering this is a public forum...you might want to remove it for safety reasons.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results