shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Gift

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitetulips

Shiny_Rock
Any advice on what to get DF as a wedding gift? He told me not to get him anything, but I still want to surprise him with something fantastic. I''m not too sure which route to go, but something that he wouldn''t be able to buy for himself. I was thinking boudoir photos
31.gif
. Any recommendations or advice?

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
I did b pics and DH LOVED them! They are totally not anything I ever thought I would do, but it was completely worth it... good luck making a decision!

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
I did b pics and DH LOVED them! They are totally not anything I ever thought I would do, but it was completely worth it... good luck making a decision!

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
Arrrrgh - sorry for the double response. mt computer is misbehaving tonight.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
There was a similar thread just a few weeks ago...I''m doing a boudoir shoot for FI. There''s a really talented photog here in the Boston are who does them. I plan to put together an album to give him (in private of course).

whitetulips

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys
1.gif

Hudson- I did know that there was a thread a few weeks ago on this, but my fiance didn''t and he actually came on pricescope under my name and posted this thread. I think it was his hint to me for what he wants for his gift!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
The great thing about boudoir photos, is that they are truly unique, and just between the two of you. I think it''s a sweet idea. Especially since they can be as modest or risque as is comfortable for the bride. A good watch is very traditional and also a nice gift, if he is the sort of groom to appreciate having one.

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/26/2009 9:43:36 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
There was a similar thread just a few weeks ago...I'm doing a boudoir shoot for FI. There's a really talented photog here in the Boston are who does them. I plan to put together an album to give him (in private of course).
Hudson_Hawk, are you by any chance using Closed Circle Photography in Boston? We just used them for our wedding/elopement pictures, and remember seeing on her website that she did these too. FWIW, we thought she was great.

palomablancabride

Rough_Rock
If you''re open to b-pics I highly recommend that you get them done. I had been nervous but during the photo session I had so much fun!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
im thinking of getting my fi a really nice d20 die, i found one for about 100 dollars and i know he would love it
for those who don''t know, it''s used to play dungeons and dragons (yes we ARE nerds lol)

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovin-no, I''m using Melissa Robotti. Are you from Boston or did you just get married in Boston? If you''re from the area, you should join us for the next GTG. We just had one last weekend.

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 1:17:14 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
lovin-no, I''m using Melissa Robotti. Are you from Boston or did you just get married in Boston? If you''re from the area, you should join us for the next GTG. We just had one last weekend.
Thanks Hudson, that''s so sweet! Yes, we were just in Boston to be married, and now we''ve returned home. It was a beautiful location for a winter wedding though!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
My husband got motorcycles...one Kawi, one Harley. I had the Kawi totally blacked out, and an artist go on and airbrush our wedding date onto his black rims. The Harely is just really classic, in blue...his "something blue".

tlh

Ideal_Rock
At our rehearsal dinner we gave out the gifts to the party and our parents.
I made my fiancee a memory book. It had a bunch of pictures of us together, and all the poems and love letters I wrote him during the entire courtship phase. It didn''t cost a lot, but it took a lot of time to put together.

He got me a coach purse. Then felt like an a$$ for not making it sentimental... and I was like... what! I love my bag! haha!

Good luck getting him the perfect gift... It is appareant you are putting a lot of thought into this, so I am sure it will be perfect.
1.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I gave my husband cufflinks from the same place that we bought my wedding band, as well as his wedding band and his wedding suit (his first high-end suit, and it''s yummy!). I love it, because whenever he dresses up he''ll be wearing all his wedding gifts
9.gif

I''m planning to do boudoir pics as either an anniversary present or an "I''m pregnant and about to gain weight so let''s capture my hot pre-baby body ASAP" gift
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m getting D his wedding ring and I''m getting him lessons with a famous fisherman over here (hey, it''s what he wanted
3.gif
).

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 2:15:32 PM
Author: musey
I gave my husband cufflinks from the same place that we bought my wedding band, as well as his wedding band and his wedding suit (his first high-end suit, and it''s yummy!). I love it, because whenever he dresses up he''ll be wearing all his wedding gifts
9.gif

I''m planning to do boudoir pics as either an anniversary present or an ''I''m pregnant and about to gain weight so let''s capture my hot pre-baby body ASAP'' gift
3.gif
I guess I am a fuddy duddy, but I don''t like having someone other than my husband seeing me in my under-things. Also he would be very angry if someone OTHER THAN HIM were taking photos!
31.gif
I think it could be more fun if he were taking the pictures! I applaud your confidence!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 2:27:43 PM
Author: tlh
Date: 1/27/2009 2:15:32 PM
Author: musey
I''m planning to do boudoir pics as either an anniversary present or an ''I''m pregnant and about to gain weight so let''s capture my hot pre-baby body ASAP'' gift
3.gif
I guess I am a fuddy duddy, but I don''t like having someone other than my husband seeing me in my under-things. Also he would be very angry if someone OTHER THAN HIM were taking photos!

31.gif
I think it could be more fun if he were taking the pictures! I applaud your confidence!
Nothing to applaud, it''s part of my job description
2.gif
a couple of weeks ago I spent the whole day in a bikini & heels walking around in a crowded "bar" scene, cameras of course present the whole time. It gets to be no biggie after awhile
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results