shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Dress with Gradient Colors

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
Found this wedding dress when by scanning blogs, thought the gradient progress of the color is super fantastic! My friend said jewelry sets can be omitted if anyone who can wear it, well, she said she is about to have a dress customized like this one, while I do not agree with her, I still insist that some jewelry pieces should be worn traditionally ‘cause the dress will not exactly like the one showed in the picture (according to her the collar will be removed and the materials will be another), what’s your opinion on jewelry sets to match with the dress?

wedding_dress.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
As it is pictured, I could see dangly earrings and a bracelet. Definitely no necklace.

If the collar thing is going to be removed, a statement necklace and simple earrings OR no necklace and statement earrings. Bracelet either way if she's into that.

What a unique dress! I've never seen anything like it. Is your friend going for a purple gradient or a different color altogether?

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
I agree what a cool dress! I know color isn't for everyone but I could also see them making this dress using a white to grey gradient and it looking amazing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results