shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding dress stress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

minx714

Rough_Rock
Okay, so I have been dress shopping for about a month or so. I found some nice dresses but am having some major difficulties finding what I want. I know that I want a v neck shape with a tank top style. I tried on this dress at Priscilla of Boston. I really like it at the time but wasn''t sure about it. I didn''t know if liked the way the pleats fell around the waist. I especially didn''t like the price as it was like 4500 dollars!
6.gif
But I keep thinking about the dress. What do you guys think of the dress? Also, does anyone know of anything that is like this but that is less costly?

adrianna_primary.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
that dress is really stunning. i love it!! here are some v-necks i like that are a MUCH less expensive: 1

2 (i dont love the sash!)

these really do not compare to the one you found though!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/29/2009 6:40:51 PM
Author:minx714
Okay, so I have been dress shopping for about a month or so. I found some nice dresses but am having some major difficulties finding what I want. I know that I want a v neck shape with a tank top style. I tried on this dress at Priscilla of Boston. I really like it at the time but wasn''t sure about it. I didn''t know if liked the way the pleats fell around the waist. I especially didn''t like the price as it was like 4500 dollars!
6.gif
But I keep thinking about the dress. What do you guys think of the dress? Also, does anyone know of anything that is like this but that is less costly?

first of all, the dress is gorgeous! you mentioned you keep thinking about it...for me this is how i make most big[ger] purchases. i go try it on/look at it, then leave the store. if i can''t get it out of my mind, that means i really love it!

as for the way the pleats fell, is there something that alterations could do to make you happier with the way they are falling at the waist? if i were you, i''d go try it on again & speak with the alterationist.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Check out Jim Hjelm #8765

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Well, this isn''t the v-neck you want, but it has the pleated look. Not sure if you care about that. Your picture just made me think about this one marlie posted the other day. BTW, I really like the one you posted!

Link

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I really like the POB dress and if you really love it, I would just start calling around and see if you can''t find a sample of the dress. I ended up getting a POB-Platinum dress for 60% off the normal price, which I couldn''t have afforded at the normal price.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results