shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Ceremony Location in D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PurplePassion

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone. A friend of mine is moving to D.C. this fall and is planning on having her wedding next spring. She''s planning on having the reception on a boat, but needs to find a different location for the ceremony as it will be too expensive on the boat. Does anyone know of a nice place to hold a wedding ceremony in the D.C. area? It doesn''t have to be a church, but if it, a non-denominational church is preferred. Any response is greatly appreciated!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I lived out there for a few years, you''d think I''d know of more places....however, I don''t know anyone that actually got married IN Dc, they all went back to hometowns.

My father''s friend got married at the Kay Chapel on the grounds of American University. It is non-denominational and holds services for multiple religions (is that the same as non-denominational?).

I''ll ask some of my friends in DC if they can think of anywhere, and if I come up with anything else I''ll let you know.

petuniaprincess

Rough_Rock
Two of my friends had their reception (and wedding) at the Washington Club in DC. It is definitely a worthy venue.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results