shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band

JulietteFR

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hi Ps community, Hope life is treating everyone well!
I’m currently looking for my wedding band and I found this gorg one. I just wanted to hear your opinion about how it looks with my engagement ring on! Idk but I love the fact that I’m able to see the round shape of every single diamond in the wedding band! The jeweler recommended a smaller size of diamond, but I just love this one!!! What do u think? 9D4B39F3-8592-4FA8-85E3-CB5F7564F83A.jpeg
The one that I tried was size 5.25 I’m a size 6, but I made it fit for the picture!

JulietteFR

Rough_Rock
Premium
65F09CDD-0D3D-4067-8E30-72550E99442E.jpeg This one is with the wedding band with smaller diamonds

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with jeweler that you should go smaller. Smaller would compliment instead of distract (IMO) but, its not for me so get what you want!

Edit...why is the bigger one able to sit so much closer to your e-ring than the smaller band?

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m currently looking for my wedding band and I found this gorg one. I just wanted to hear your opinion about how it looks with my engagement ring on! Idk but I love the fact that I’m able to see the round shape of every single diamond in the wedding band! The jeweler recommended a smaller size of diamond, but I just love this one!!! What do u think? 9D4B39F3-8592-4FA8-85E3-CB5F7564F83A.jpeg
The one that I tried was size 5.25 I’m a size 6, but I made it fit for the picture!
I think it looks great! And definitely better than the one with smaller diamonds; that one looks unbalanced to me, whereas the larger diamonds compliments your ering very well.

JulietteFR

Rough_Rock
Premium
I agree with jeweler that you should go smaller. Smaller would compliment instead of distract (IMO) but, its not for me so get what you want!

Edit...why is the bigger one able to sit so much closer to your e-ring than the smaller band?
Good point! I’ll try it one again and I’ll upload new pics!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks great! And definitely better than the one with smaller diamonds; that one looks unbalanced to me, whereas the larger diamonds compliments your ering very well.
Same here - the larger one looks better to my eye and I think it's because the scalloped effect of the individual rounds is more obvious in the larger stones.

Mixtress

Rough_Rock
Premium
I think both compliments your ER nicely; but if I had to choose only one I would definitely go with the bigger one.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the bigger one and your ring is gorgeous. Do you have a thread on it?

JulietteFR

Rough_Rock
Premium
@nala thank you, I do have one! My fiancée got me the HW round 2.01 diamond, F vs1 with pear shaped on the sides... and I love it! As per the previous threat I went bigger ;)2...
and for my wedding band I will go bigger too!!! I just love how it looks by itself and with my ering!:kiss2:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for the larger diamonds!! Beautiful!! :mrgreen2:

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Of the two i like the scalloped style of the bigger ring....but i think with smaller stones would compliment the pears better. I dont like the straight set of the second ring....though diamond size is not bad...but is that ring your size? Its looking big....

@tyty333 i think its more flush cuz its a size too small...

Actually....I wonder how the larger diamonds would look if the ring fit properly....will it raise up and overwhelm the e-ring?

JulietteFR

Rough_Rock
Premium
F5029F4F-AE96-4687-AA14-522810ECD140.jpeg @metall @tyty333 @Matthews1127 so, I got the bigger 10 points diamond wedding band for me! The bigger size wasn’t a problem, it fit perfectly and matched my ER! Sorry for being away, I am going to school again and it’s driving me nuts . I will upload more pictures! In the picture are our wedding bands (soon to be hubby didn’t want diamonds, not even one ). And I can’t wait to get married, God have me a second chance to be happy and I really can’t wait...

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks lovely with your ering, glad you went with the 10pt

jwcjewelry

Rough_Rock
Premium
I love the scale of the large band! It’s perfect!! Congratulations!! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I preferred the one you chose. Best wishes!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set! Sorry for the late post I've been away myself.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! even if you ever wear it solo (vacation? swimming? gym?) you'll have tons of sparkle

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results