shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Band Ideas!

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
I have finally decided on the Jovyn solitaire with CvB! I'll post photos of it below (mine is not created yet), what I'm trying to get is some inspiration for a wedding band to pair with it. I do like wider bands, 3-4mm, it does not have to have diamonds, it can even have just a couple diamonds, or none at all. I do also like engraved bands.

I have attached a couple bands that piqued my interest, if you have any suggestions or fav wedding bands you'd like to share, I'd love to see them. :wavey:

cvb8.jpg cvbedwina.jpg

Attachments

• cvb6.jpg
    cvb6.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 23
  • cvb7.jpg
    cvb7.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 20
  • cvb9.jpg
    cvb9.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 24
  • michaelblace.jpg
    michaelblace.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 22

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm biased because I almost chose the Michael b lace band as my wedding band (decided to go a different direction in the end). It's one of my favorites

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
I'm biased because I almost chose the Michael b lace band as my wedding band (decided to go a different direction in the end). It's one of my favorites

Was there a particular reason you chose otherwise? I personally wonder if the diamonds that wrap around the outer edge would naw at the engagement ring. I thought maybe to have it remade, but just have it wrap around the one side that would not be against the ER...

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was there a particular reason you chose otherwise? I personally wonder if the diamonds that wrap around the outer edge would naw at the engagement ring. I thought maybe to have it remade, but just have it wrap around the one side that would not be against the ER...

No practical reason for choosing an alternative. I happened to read a thread about engraving and found someone who does amazing engraving, so I am ordering an orchid band to go with the family e-ring :)

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
No practical reason for choosing an alternative. I happened to read a thread about engraving and found someone who does amazing engraving, so I am ordering an orchid band to go with the family e-ring :)

Ooo! Do you have photos!?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results