shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band for Vatche X Prong

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
hi! Recently discovered Pricescope. I need some help fast! I recently upgraded the setting on my 1.13 RB diamond (approx F, SI1, eye clean). I wear ring size 6. I bought the Vatche X prong solitaire and love it. I needed to get a platinum wedding band and since I spent a lot on the setting, I have a limited budget. I thought I''d get a plain band and hope for a diamond band in a few years when we have more $. The Vatche matching plain wedding band is pretty pricey (~$700) and regardless of the price, I am not sure I like how it juts out. It does sit nice and flush with the e ring though. I am working with a local B&M which I trust and which matches internet prices on the vatche. They recommended if I didn''t want the vatche band to go with a half round, 3 mm. They didn''t have a comfort fit in the right size but when I tried it on in a size 7 it appeared to be too thick (height wise) for the the vatche. The half round seems just a bit too low profile (height wise). However, because of that, it slides under the prongs and thus there is a minimal gap between the bands. I went ahead and bought it (about $400) but am now having second thoughts. I bet they would accept it on return in the next day or two. I am posting some pictures. Can people tell me what they think? I like that if need be, I could wear the current band on its own (the vatche band just looks silly to me separate). Also,do folks think that the two rings look like too much metal on my hand, and should I get a thinner wedding band? (I notice Tiffany shows two versions of their lucida band, a thinner one and a thicker one).
Any opinions are much appreciated.
Thanks!

Ring crop.jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Sorry the pictures are not great - I am new to taking ring pix!

crop 2.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is stunning! Thank you for the pictures...
Stick around I''m sure you''ll get help soon...

Have you tried Whiteflash? www.whiteflash.com

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Here is a stock image of vatche band...

thevatcheset.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
And here is Lucida set!
Sorry for so many posts, I can''t figure out how to post many pics on one post.
Thanks in advance everyone.
Gail

Lucidaset.jpg

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Can't tell from the pics, but personnally, even though I bought a band I can wear on it's own, I never do. I feel naked with only one ring on my left hand. I wouldn'r really make that a consideration. Go with what looks best as a set.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the replies already!
Here is a better pic. Let me know if you think this looks good or not.
Thanks!

anotherview3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results