shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding accessories

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I am starting to look for shoes, jewelry, and a headpiece or tiara to go with my dress. Overall I am going for a classic, slightly vintage look to mirror my gown style.

My dress is in this thread here, along with other planning items: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/progress-made.50219/

I am looking for a simple necklace and drop earrings with pearls, diamonds optional. I searched and haven''t found ANYTHING like what I want to wear with this gown. Help, please?

I have been looking at tiaras like this one at Bridal People:
tiara.jpg

I am not sure about this one yet, but it seems to echo the vintage/classic vibe I am going for. I''d like a combo of pearls and rhinestones in it to match the details on the lace dress. I want to wear my hair half up and half down, so a small comb may even work well too. My mother is going to make my veil for me.

I am so stumped on shoes.
face10.gif
I want something with a closed heel and maybe a peep toe, or something strappy yet secure on my feet. Pearl details would be nice but not mandatory. I don''t think I''ll go taller than two and a half inch heels, but the dress is not hemmed yet. Any suggestions?

I love how you BIWs pull together the most gorgeous wedding styles, and I am excited for your suggestions.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results