shape
carat
color
clarity

We picked out the diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so close I can taste it! Haha!

Last weekend Jonathan at GOG sent us a video of 4 diamonds to compare and we loved one so much, S put a deposit down on it! Of course we''re a little nervous buying a diamond sight unseen, but we trust Jonathan and the GOG staff. I''m pretty positive we''re having it set in the Mark Morrell Flame. Woohoo!

I was asking S if he''d been thinking of any proposal ideas and he said "honestly? None that are any good." Oh well, at least he''s honest. He''s definitely more of a "hey, wanna get married *tosses the ring at me* and stuff?" So for him to really think and try to be creative is a big step. *sigh*

We''re flying out to Vegas on Friday for the weekend, but I''m certain it won''t happen there. Unless he wins big at the poker table and whisks me off to Harry Winston..... Oh sorry, I started daydreaming again. Teehee.

Anyway, thought I''d share my news with the LIWs. A big congratulations to all the lucky gals that have been getting engaged in the past week!

Oh, and anyone who''s interested in seeing the diamond, it''s the 4th (and last) stone in this video: Diamond ****
31.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOO Nice!
21.gif

grats! what kind of setting are you looking for

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Holy cow, that''s a gorgeous stone!!! Congratulations!

Do you know how you want to set it?

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!
Any setting ideas???

purselover

Ideal_Rock
aww congratulations that''s really exciting!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies!

We''re most likely setting it in the Mark Morrell Flame. He doesn''t like the tiny diamonds in the crown, but I do.
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
stunning diamond! (I don''t know why I am typing red..... grr)

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, and that''s my favourite solitaire setting. Can''t wait to see finished product!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty stone, shines like crazy
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
, any setting ideas, I will love to see the stone in a gorgeous ring
9.gif

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
oooh...I had been drooling over that stone on the GOG website...NICE choice!!! I can''t wait to see it set. You must be so excited
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
TG- The diamond looks gorgeous and so perfect!!! How exciting!

(And just for the heck of it...I''ll keep my fingers crossed for a big win and purchase at Harry Winston''s...
3.gif
) But why bother with Harry with that kind of a stone! You lucky girl, you! Guess you could always buy something else though
3.gif
3.gif
27.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Wonderful!
36.gif
congrats.. Stunning Setting.. I love Mark Morrell''s work... Great choice

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again ladies! It IS gorgeous, isn't it? Haha.

I've been cutting out little 8mm paper circles at work the past few days and setting them on my ring finger. I'm CRAZY I tell you!

Anybody have opinons on the little diamonds in the crown of the MWM settings? I think I like them. BF doesn't. Booo.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 1:12:44 PM
Author: Travel Goddess
Thanks again ladies! It IS gorgeous, isn''t it? Haha.

I''ve been cutting out little 8mm paper circles at work the past few days and setting them on my ring finger. I''m CRAZY I tell you!

Anybody have opinons on the little diamonds in the crown of the MWM settings? I think I like them. BF doesn''t. Booo.
So many LIW do this! And it makes me feel better that I''m not so nuts as to do that!
2.gif
3.gif

Just teasing.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 1:16:21 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Thanks again ladies! It IS gorgeous, isn't it? Haha.

I've been cutting out little 8mm paper circles at work the past few days and setting them on my ring finger. I'm CRAZY I tell you!

Anybody have opinons on the little diamonds in the crown of the MWM settings? I think I like them. BF doesn't. Booo.
So many LIW do this! And it makes me feel better that I'm not so nuts as to do that!
2.gif
3.gif

Just teasing.
GUILTY.
9.gif

It's fun to see the various sizes and how they'd look on me. At least we can be crazy together!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I''ve been cutting out little 8mm paper circles at work the past few days and setting them on my ring finger. I''m CRAZY I tell you!

Anybody have opinons on the little diamonds in the crown of the MWM settings? I think I like them. BF doesn''t. Booo.
Yes, I love them!!! You must have them!
9.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock

Hehehe! I love it! I have been known, secretly, to print out the pictures of stones (when I was looking at gemstones) and glue em onto my finger! I would copy/paste in a word document, and just resize it so the stone was the right size when it would be printed. I also tried on colored beads to get the idea in 3D. I am that crazy girl!
37.gif

BTW - CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results