shape
carat
color
clarity

wall-e cake decorations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
my BF's niece and nephew are having their joint b-day party this weekend, and i'm making their cakes. his niece is turning 3 and she requested princess cupcakes, and his nephew is turning 5 and he requested a Wall-E cake. here are the decorations i made for his cake and i put them on top of a 6-inch cake pan for sizing purposes. since i'm also making a rainbow jello mold along with the cake and cupcakes, i figured an 8 or 9-inch cake would be too much. here are some pics! everything is made out of fondant except for Wall-E...i'm not that talented.
3.gif
i also just made some marshmallow fondant to cover his cake with too. i'm crossing my fingers and hoping it'll turn out ok.

walledec.jpg

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
the fire extinguisher

walledec2.jpg

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
rubik's cube!

walledec3.jpg

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
the plant in the old boot...every time i look at this, i think of wall-e saying, "eve-ah!"
5.gif

walledec4.jpg

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
How cute! I did Wall-E cupcakes for my son''s birthday party in November, and they turned out great. All the kids LOVED them! You are so talented with the fondant!

Walle.jpg

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
So cute! Your skills with fondant are amazing! Please post the finished product when it''s done!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
steph72276 - thanks! and how cute is your cupcake?! just out of curiosity, what kind of icing did you use? it looks fabulous!

thanks so much natalina! (i love your name btw!) i''ll definitely post pics of everything when i''m done...hopefully by tonight!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that is incredible! My 2 year old son loves Wall-E also - can you make him his b-day cake when November rolls around?
emwink.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! It was just a simple vanilla buttercream icing. Also, not sure if you have a Michael''s near you, but those blue cupcake papers were actually Wall-E too and they made them really cute!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are sooo cute. My kids would love them!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
here's the finished cake!

wallecake.jpg

summertime

Shiny_Rock
How cool! The kids will just love that! Wall-E is one of my favorite kids'' movies - that is so neat!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very talented! Fantastic looking Cake!

BTW: i love your avatar.. everytime I see it, I want a cupcake...lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results