shape
carat
color
clarity

Wait time for DK settings

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
For those of you that have settings from DK, do you remember how long it took to make once he received your stone? He had originally told me 35 days but then more recently said 20. Any idea which is usually closer? I am beyond excited to get pictures and the wait is starting to feel long! ;-) thanks.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess it depends on his workload, but he is SUPER FAST! If he told you 20 days, then it should be very close to that. The last 2 projects he did for me were finished about 2-3 weeks after he received my stone/band. I honestly don't know how he's so dang fast -- but I love it! :praise:

edelweissmaedl

Shiny_Rock
I would say 2-3 weeks (so 20 days) is more the norm for DK than 35 days.

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
DK received some stones from me on July 11. On the 15th he had taken one of the pieces apart and examined the stones, etc. He told me earlier this week that he is casting the ring I wanted from that. I actually am having a pendant made, too, but didn't ask when he thought that would be ready. So, he seems to get right to work on the things he received! If the turnaround is 20 days, I'll be thrilled!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would say 2-3 weeks depending on workload.
Happy waiting!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it depends on how busy he is and if you ask him for a particular time frame. Right now he is doing a project for me and he's had my stones about a month. But I'm in no hurry and didn't ask him for any idea of how long it would take. Other times I've asked him if he could finish a project by a particular date (which has been as close to 2.5 weeks) and he has agreed, and delivered on time.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results