shape
carat
color
clarity

W-X or Fancy Yellow

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous @etudes! Beautiful diamond, I love it. I have a y-z diamond too and the color is so pretty. Congrats and enjoy!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond and ring! Love the tapered band, it adds so much.

I have a .70 ct U-V oval that I just love. They look like they cost a lot more than they actually do, esp. yours with the halo.

etudes

Rough_Rock
Thank you @junebug17 and @Ibrakeforpossums. Please post pics of your stones, too. Only if you want, of course ;)2

Low color diamond is surely great option for someone like me who just want yellow diamond without the expensive price tag. I think I've scratched my itch of yellow diamond for now.

etudes

Rough_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. I love that it has yellow diamonds on the halo and band.
The second heart ring I tried on before also has yellow diamond hallo. Although it had been sold when I came back to the store

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful. I love that it has yellow diamonds on the halo and band.
The second heart ring I tried on before also has yellow diamond hallo. Although it had been sold when I came back to the store

Thanks @etudes! I love the contrast of your ring, with the white halo diamonds and colored center stone - it's a beautiful look.

etudes

Rough_Rock
I love the contrast, too. Plus white halo is easier to match. Colored diamonds with GIA dossier are quite hard to find in my city.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results