shape
carat
color
clarity

vote for your choice?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Need_ring_quickly

Rough_Rock
Ok, let''s try this! Vote for the one you would buy if you were in my boat! just respond with either #1 or #2.

Thanks

Ok, I have it finally narrowed down between two stones and I WILL be purchasing one in the morning! I have utilized PS for a lot of knowledge and I am using PS vendors and have gotten both rings at a discount for being a PS member, so it stand that I should use the knowledgeable people on here to help me make the final decision.

First up is a 1.09 H in color Radiant that is vvs2. It has a depth of 65.5% and a table of 55% it''s polish is EX and it''s symmetry is GD it has no fluorescence. Everything seems great about this diamond except for the low table.

the next choice is a 1.03 G color Radiant that is an eye clean SI. It has a depth of 56.7% and a table of 64% it''s polish is VG and it''s symmetry is GD. It has a strong blue fluorescence and both stones are GIA certed.

Ok, I have to make this purchase by the morning, so I hope I can get some positive feedback from the Pricescope community and I can make the right decision tomooroow. I will tell you that I''m trying to get the best diamond I can on a budget and that the first diamond is about $500 more then the second, but I can afford either of them so that is not a big deciding factor. thanks in advance for all of the advice.

James
I need help!!!
19.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am afraid I cannot make any decision without at least a picture of both stones. With fancy cuts like radiants, the numbers may look sweet but the stone might not.

Need_ring_quickly

Rough_Rock
I only have a picture of the 2nd diamond.
http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=cddeff1d87&view=att&th=120f4285af084053&attid=0.2&disp=inline&zw

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results