shape
carat
color
clarity

VOTE for the better setting for sapphire necklace!

Which setting would you recommend of the two pictured?

• 3 Prong

• 4 Prong

Results are only viewable after voting.

greenline

Rough_Rock
Going to make a purchase, but want to see which setting other people like better. I love both settings and simply cannot decide between the 3 prong or the 4 prong. Outside of aesthetics, anything else I should consider? Which of the options would be more common with this type of jewelry? Please reply with your feedback and vote! Thank you!

3 PRONG:
3A.jpg
3B.jpg

4 PRONG:
4A.jpg
4B.jpg

Going to make a purchase, but want to see which setting other people like better. I love both settings and simply cannot decide between the 3 prong or the 4 prong. Outside of aesthetics, anything else I should consider? Which of the options would be more common with this type of jewelry? Please reply with your feedback and vote! Thank you!

deorwine

Shiny_Rock
If you genuinely like them both the same, go with the 4-prong as it more securely holds the gemstone.

(That being said, if the stone wasn't super valuable I'd probably go for the 3-prong as I rather like the aesthetics of it.)

binay1702

Rough_Rock
If you genuinely like them both the same, go with the 4-prong as it more securely holds the gemstone.

(That being said, if the stone wasn't super valuable I'd probably go for the 3-prong as I rather like the aesthetics of it.)
Very true.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results