shape
carat
color
clarity

Vitamin D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was going to post about Vitamin D and acne clearing up, and found a thread Elledizzy posted last May about Vitamin D, that I''d forgotten all about. She said one of the benefits has been clearer skin. I started taking vitamin d a few weeks ago, and at the time my skin was baaaad. Last week I was looking in the mirror and it dawned on me, my face is almost 100% clear! Let me say, I have been dealing w/horrible cystic under the skin nastiness since I was in 5th grade (and I''m 35)-3 dermatologists and 3 (or 4, can''t remember) rounds of Accutane, done the light treatments and peels. (tho the last peel I did was a really good one)

When my skin was so clear before was when I used to tan, and I was on bc pills. I quit both about 7 years ago and have been fighting my skin ever since. I thought it was the pills clearing it up.

I''m so completely amazed I just had to share!
36.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting this packrat. I think vitamin D is one of the most important vitamins we can take.

I have been taking megadoses of vit D3 for over a year now for health reasons and I have noticed that I feel better and haven't had a cold for over a year as well!

It is very important to make sure you are taking Vit D3 (not D2) and to get your vit D levels checked with the 25 hydroxy vit D blood test. You want it to be above 32 ng/ml but ideally over 50 but not above 100ng/ml.

healthy123

Rough_Rock
I totally agree with you, Vitamin D is one of the most important vitamins. But we should also consider that other vitamins are equally important.
Every one of us have detailed knowledge about vitamins and mineral requirments of our body and should try to take supplements, if we are not able to fulfill the requirement due to unavoidable circumstances.
Here is one of the most comprehensive guide about vitamins
http://www.optimalessentials.com/vitamin-guide/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results