shape
carat
color
clarity

Vintage?

Namashea

Rough_Rock
Hi there! Can someone tell me if this necklace is vintage? I can’t find anything online. Thanks! 48E19552-31AD-42AE-8E3C-A7A3BE02AEF1.jpeg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Can you please take pictures in bright natural light of the front and back, as clear and close up as possible? Very pretty!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I’ll try to take photos in natural light tomorrow... it’s night time here from where I am..

The pearls are freshwater, I'm pretty confident on that. The soft colors and irregular shapes help with identification. I look forward to seeing more pictures of the back and clasp. It looks like enamel on copper or rose gold with peridot? Interesting necklace and these are just guesses!

Namashea

Rough_Rock
The pearls are freshwater, I'm pretty confident on that. The soft colors and irregular shapes help with identification. I look forward to seeing more pictures of the back and clasp. It looks like enamel on copper or rose gold with peridot? Interesting necklace and these are just guesses!

Will send you more pictures tomorrow .. thanks for your help..

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suspect it's new, like from the 2000s.
The clasp will tell us everything.
Please photograph the clasp and any markings on it, so we can give you a better answer.

Namashea

Rough_Rock
Oh! The clasp is just the normal metal lobster lock...

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! The clasp is just the normal metal lobster lock...

Well, even without a photo, you say it is a lobster clasp. Then it's costume jewelry, very recent, only decorative value.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results