How do you feel?

• She’s a monster put her out of her misery

Votes: 39 62.9%
  • She’s an angel leave her alone!

Votes: 23 37.1%

• Total voters

pammbw

Rough_Rock
If you have this much doubt and indecision about this ring I think it just means you don't love it and you should use it to create something you do love, and is made for you. Spend your money wisely, on making a ring you really love.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone had reacted to this post which made me review it. I wear this ring more than anything and I can’t imagine tearing her apart. In case anyone was curious 266CF160-0615-40DA-B577-058168D64126.jpeg

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I actually love asymmetric rings usually but I couldn’t live with this. I’d have to pull the side off but would keep the middle bit!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Super glad you kept your alien friend as is versus going all aliens autopsy on her!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear you’re enjoying rocking it

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Someone had reacted to this post which made me review it. I wear this ring more than anything and I can’t imagine tearing her apart. In case anyone was curious 266CF160-0615-40DA-B577-058168D64126.jpeg

So glad you kept her intact, and I love these kinds of updates!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So glad you kept it intact, it is such a unique piece. I bet it’s fun to wear!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
such an unusual and unique beauty!! i wonder who commissioned such a piece!! i feel it is quite balanced in an asymmetrical sort of way. it is very finely done, it looks of quality

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you kept it intact, it is such a unique piece. I bet it’s fun to wear!

It is just a wall of fire on my hand. I’m told it looks like a Super Bowl ring haha

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
Didn’t read all the replies but did anyone else immediately see Deadpool? B4694E06-567C-404D-9BA7-EE73E1AA6764.jpeg

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so glad you kept it intact. It's such an unique ring that really holds your interest.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t dislike it at all and never said so. In fact I voted for “angel”! It’s a completely unique and stunningly made ring. I just found the comment funny.

You’re the one who started a thread asking people to vote on it - now you’re getting arsey about people’s opinions. If you don’t want opinions, don’t ask for them!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You’re the one who started a thread asking people to vote on it - now you’re getting arsey about people’s opinions. If you don’t want opinions, don’t ask for them!

I think the issue might be in the timing: this thread was started a year ago and obviously Niel’s feelings have solidified in that year. Receiving requested feedback when you’re trying to make a decision is one thing, but she’s since updated the thread to say she loves the ring and wears it frequently, which kind of negates the original request for comments and puts it firmly in the SMTB camp. My view anyway. I love old threads that pop back up and seeing people’s love of their pieces over time, but it does make for tricky context sometimes, especially if you’re skim reading and don’t realise. I know I’ve waded in on old threads before without realising!

I think it’s a striking and interesting piece and I’m really glad you kept her as it! I love the cluster in the recent pic too.

Last edited:

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I didn’t see the dates at all. Just re read and now it makes sense. Didn’t mean to offend!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

It's a show stopper, no doubt about that. :love: :love: :love:

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
I’m late to the party but am exhaling slowly....I’m so happy you decided to keep it!
My first impression of the ring is that it was intended and designed to be a pinky ring so that the asymmetrical shank would hug the outside of the hand.
Maximum bling with classic Art Deco unique styling.
I love it

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results