shape
carat
color
clarity

Vintage Inspiration

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have some diamonds that have been passed down to me that I'd like to reset in a ring. These are vintage diamonds that are not ideal cut, but are very sentimental and special to me. The two largest stones are .50ct and .25ct.

I'm looking for some design inspiration and advice on how to proceed. Plus, I just love to see all your beautiful pieces.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Could you share pictures of the stones? Often the cut will imbue ‘personality’ and that can help suggest setting styles. =)2

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could you share pictures of the stones? Often the cut will imbue ‘personality’ and that can help suggest setting styles. =)2
Sure, I will as soon as I get them back from the jeweler. I took them yesterday to have them removed from their settings. I should have taken pics first...ugh!

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I simply can’t read so am editing my previous reply. Pics will help.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I simply can’t read so am editing my previous reply. Pics will help.
I read your original message and did check out CvB designs. Wow!!! That's some great Inspiration! Thanks.

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Haha! Glad it helped. I was just not comprehending how many diamonds you have and that you wanted a single ring. So sorry for my morning brain! :lol-2:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! Glad it helped. I was just not comprehending how many diamonds you have and that you wanted a single ring. So sorry for my morning brain! :lol-2:
No worries...you were fine! Talk about morning brain, I should have been more specific. Besides the two larger stones, I have 7 small diamonds and 7 or 8 chips. I'm not sure about the weight or mm size of those diamonds, but I did decide to have them removed from their current settings so I'll have more specific info when that's done. Hopefully it won't take too long.:mrgreen2: In the meantime I'm enjoying my research.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have pictures of reset projects you'd like to share?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results