shape
carat
color
clarity

Video Interview with Dave Atlas (Oldminer)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl
nice to learn more about you Dave.
Interesting diamond comparison and the part about lighting is very important for anyone to know.
As I say the top 3 most important things in how a diamond looks at any given time are....
The old timers here are grinning or groaning now....

lighting lighting lighting

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the video. It''s nice to see these videos of people who are staples on Pricescope. I feel Dave is one of the really good guys here. He never puts anyone down. He never puts people''s choices down. And he often starts topics as a means of encouraging positive discussion.

Thanks again.....

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fascinating family history, Dave! Great interview. I love learning more about our experts here on PS!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2006 2:09:32 PM
Author: Rod
Thanks for the video. It''s nice to see these videos of people who are staples on Pricescope. I feel Dave is one of the really good guys here. He never puts anyone down. He never puts people''s choices down. And he often starts topics as a means of encouraging positive discussion.

Thanks again.....
agreed. dave also brings up some controversial subjects and always remains calm, even when he''s right in the middle of the fire. i respect that very much.

great video! hey, what''s not to like? beer, diamonds, good conversation and nice scenery.
31.gif
can''t go wrong with that combination.
36.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Great job Leo & Garry.
emthup.gif
Dave it was good to learn some of your family history.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Nice interview. What IS so special about our industry is that it often spans family generations!

Many of us tolerated working with our families and it was definately worth it...we all learned a great deal.

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Nice. Good to learn more about Dave and his family business. Also interesting to see Gary''s beer disappear during the interview.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Dave,

Thanks for being willing to put yourself out there, and share of yourself.

Look what trouble our parents and grandparents can get us into. I could only hope as well for my children as you have created benefit for both yourself and others.

Warm regards,

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dave, Garry, Leonid-

Excellent Interview. It was interesting to hear Dave''s take on tips to internet success.Almost anyone can try to sell diamonds, but it''s how you can relate to people which will ultimately map the course to success.

Dave..Interesting Family history and great story..
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results