shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Square Halo Emilya

Kodiak13

Rough_Rock
And the adventure comes to an end.....Thanks to all of you for your guidance and info throughout the process, it was fun but I feel relieved it's over and complete. Well sort of, she still has to say yes :)

Working with VC & his team was a smooth process, I gave my input but of course let the artist do his work.I wanted that 'Art/Deco' look as it suits her style and he nailed it. He executed my ring with perfection and it came out exactly as I imagined.

Diamond specs: 2.02 Princess (7.07x7.05x4.93), I color, VVS2, 68% table/69% depth, excellent symmetry/polish. Ring size 7. I also had Victor include a surprise stone in the donut of the ring, an aquamarine (her birthstone), hard to see in the photos but looks cool in person.

Victor posted the finished product on his Instagram page, the link to his video is shown below. My mother is visiting so the photo's of the ring are on her hand, she was wary and didn't want to put it on but I told her it would only bring good luck and fortune :) plus I know you all want to see hand shots lol. Apologize for the horrible pics I am a rookie

VC IG video link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDjYtDHC-t9/

1_445.jpg

2_237.jpg

3_178.jpg

4_107.jpg

5_13.jpg

6_7.jpg

8_4.jpg

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw the ring on his IG! Very nice. I hope we get more hand shots from the lucky lady once you give it to her!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! It turned out lovely!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victor does beautiful work! Great choice! :appl:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
now that is the way to rock a princess cut :appl: beautiful!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! great way to wear a princess

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you--it looks lovely! :appl:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Well done! Really stunning ring and I love the surprise birthstone. Good luck with all of the proposal festivities!!! :wavey:

Kodiak13

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the kind words. Pics dont do the ring any justice, I'm amazed and jealous of Victors craft! When I propose I will be sure to update the post with some more photos.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just beautiful!! Best of luck!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! :appl: Congratulations! :clap:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning I am sure she will love it!!!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! Congratulations, I'm sure she will LOVE it!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful!!! Very well done! :appl: She will be thrilled!

puppyguts

Shiny_Rock
love the non-standard props, and the ring is beautiful also

Kodiak13

Rough_Rock
Again thanks for having a look and providing feedback! I cant stop staring at it and find it hard to believe something so delicate was crafted by Victors hands. It was nice talking to him and his excitement for doing something out of his norm was great to hear, he said he loved the art/deco look and seemed excited to do a diff variation of the Emilya. A true provider, since i sourced my own stone I was leery of not having the same attention in both the ring and communication, not the case at all and that showed his professionalism. Now on to the proposal, not until Memorial Day weekend as I work on the road and wont get to see her until then, the wait is driving me crazy!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! Enjoy!

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a lovely setting for a PC!

I know your mom was reluctant to put it on, but if I were her I would have been reluctant to take it off! :naughty:

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Looks so very well done, she is going to LOVE it!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
With a gun and bullets.....Really?

Kodiak13

Rough_Rock
@ Willydiamond I'm currently working on the road and used what was at hand. Personally I think my saddle gun is prettier than the ring!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ha ha, very good! Just make sure when you give the ring to your girlfriend you remove it from the trigger, she might be so excited, grab the ring and blow her head off! It would be a short engagement!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results