shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Men's Wedding Bands- Photos Wanted

Bozman52

Rough_Rock
Now that I've completed the engagement ring process, I need to start thinking about wedding bands. As the e-ring came from Victor Canera, I'd like to keep the rest of the wedding bands in-house with Victor as well. My finacee's band is already sorted, so it's really just mine that needs to be decided upon. I've isolated four men's bands on the VC website that I like, but I would love to see some photos of them in the wild, as opposed to just on the website.

I've gone through every post in the "Men's Bling Eyecandy Folder" thread, but didn't see a single VC band in there that I recognized. In fact, most of the rings in that thread have diamonds or gemstones in them, which is not what I'm after.

Anyway, I was hoping that I could get some people to post photos of their (or their husband's) VC wedding bands. Thanks in advance!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't really recall seeing any of his men's bands here, but I think he has some beautiful ones on his site. I'll be interested to see what you choose!

Bozman52

Rough_Rock
Given how many of his e-rings are on here, I was really expecting to see some of his men's bands as well, but no luck. My band is definitely coming from him, as I want all the rings to come from the same ringmaker, so I guess I'll be the first to post some pics!

At any rate, here are the four that I'm currently looking at. On ring #3, note that this is 4mm width in his stock photo, but I'd ask it to be 6mm, which is what the others are.

VC Band 1.png

VC Band 2.png

VC Band 3.png

VC Band 4.png

Bozman52

Rough_Rock
I know this thread was not very active and is several months old, but I wanted to come full circle. Since there are literally no men's wedding band pictures on the forum of anything made by Victor Canera (at least not that I ever found), I wanted to be the first to post my custom designed band that Victor made!

The design is an amalgamation of the ones above from the VC website and I'm really happy with the way Victor executed it. It's platinum with a polished center and brushed beveled edges, two rows of single milgrain, 6mm in width, and has emerald and amethyst surprise stones (birthstones of my fiancee and me). It also matches her VC e-ring very well, which was also part of why I liked this design.

IMG_5925.jpg

IMG_5926.jpg

IMG_5930.jpg

IMG_5928.jpg

IMG_5929.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything about your ring...very classic and timeless yet unique, too!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
What a treat! Your band is just lovely, I like that it is such a classic overall, but has enough detail with the milgrain and high polish vs. satin effect to catch your eyes.
Thanks for updating us on this!

Bozman52

Rough_Rock
Thank you @diamondseeker2006, @vintageinjune, and @diamondringlover! I knew I didn't want a plain band, but I also didn't want it to be too ornate (or have stones). I also knew 6mm was the correct width for me (noticeable but not overly egregious).

I'm typically not a fan of having both polished and brushed surfaces on a ring, but I like how this one came out. Unless you've looked at men's bands extensively, you'd never know that almost all of them with both polished/brushed finishes have the main section brushed and the smaller sections polished. It was near impossible to find examples of styles I liked that have a polished main section and brushed accents. Even when I told Victor this is how I wanted it, I wasn't quite sure how it was going to come out, but I'm VERY happy with the end result. It's also very comfortable to wear, at least in the short time I've had it on.

One other really cool thing, which I think is a result of it being hand forged, is that on the polished section you can see what appear to be remnants of the manufacturing process (in a good way). In the pic of the ring standing upright, you can almost see what appears to be a pseudo brushed finish on the polished surface. In the metal, it looks a bit like what you'd see on an old Japanese samauri sword that was hand forged. The surface is still very polished and shiny, but there are these subtle metal working marks below the surface that are just part of the metal; you could never polish them out. It's hard to explain, but I really love this touch becasue it reminds me it was forged, not cast. Since all his women's rings are much thinner, I've never been able to see this characteristic in the other pieces he made for me.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the band you chose! It looks very nice on your hand. Bravo for the rings you have chosen for you and your fiancee - lovely pairings!

Bruin Bling

Rough_Rock
Very nice job selecting your band. Love the details that only you (and your fiancee) will appreciate!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results